Dr Ellen Kruidenier

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

Dr Ellen has been my doctor for a number of years. She is a very good general practitioner, with additional expertise in women's health which I find very valuable. I always take my 5 year old son to see her because I am confident she will be able to help him. He clearly likes his visits because whenever he's ill he's always asking if he can go to the doctor's.

24th September 2015
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

Dr Ellen is simply the best! She listens to you, never judges you and goes out of her way to help. Receiving a telephone call from her late into the evening sometimes. This Doctor saved my life in 2006. I am eternally grateful that she went with her "gut feeling" at the time. I would most definitely not be here has she not done so.

28th June 2015
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

Dr Ellen has been my GP since I moved to the practice in January 2009. It wasn't until the middle of last year that I actually was treated by her. She was fantastic, she listened to what the problem was and treated me with the level of care that most GP's would aspire to. I would have no problems in recommending Dr Ellen to anyone she is an excellent GP and a credit to the practice.