Dr Darren Tymens

27th December 2014

Dr Tymens is a fantastic GP, I've been a patient of his for some time now and I have to say he's has an excellent patient side manner. He's very polite, kind and always tries his hardest to help you. In addition he's always been superb with his diagnosis of any illnesses/issues I have had and I highly recommend him.

29th October 2014

I made an emergency appointment to see Dr Tymens at the end of the surgery day at 7pm when I was worried about a rash my baby daughter had developed. Dr Tymens was incredibly thorough and reassuring and had a lovely manner - he really took his time, despite it being after hours (he had to let us out of the back door after the appointment!) My husband and I were so grateful for his time; another example of Sheen Lane being a brilliant surgery!

7th September 2008

simply a great doctor, listens to everything you have to say, and has always been very hepful to me

Short link to review Dr Darren Tymens: http://iwgc.net/ekia