Dr Clare Reynolds

I studied medicine at Guy's, King's and St Thomas' in London and qualified in 2004. Since then I have trained in hospital medicine before changing to GP training in 2007. I carried out my GP training in Brighton. I enjoy all aspects of general practice, however, have a special interest in palliative care. I enjoy living in our beautiful area and have a young family who keep me very busy.

11th October 2015
Written by a patient at Hailsham Medical Group

I saw Dr Reynolds as my own doctor was on annual leave. She was efficient, friendly and asked the right questions to get to the issue. She also suggested that she took my blood pressure as my records showed that I had not had this checked by a doctor ever. I felt that she really wanted to resolve the issue as clearly laid out the treatment required. An excellent GP. Back to the old way of being a doctor and how it should be.

2nd February 2015
Written by a patient at Vicarage Field Surgery

Really approachable doctor and a good listener, understanding and efficient. She has a good secretary too! I needed a copy of a medical document in a hurry to show to a government agency and I received the correct documentation quickly and in good time - so different to previous experiences I have had elsewhere!

Short link to review Dr Clare Reynolds: http://iwgc.net/ehax4