Dr Christina Russell

Written by a patient at Wigton Medical Centre

Excellent help and advice, always takes time to listen to you.

Written by a patient at Wigton Medical Centre

Dr Russell takes the time to investigate your issue and responds in a friendly yet professional manner.

Written by a patient at Wigton Medical Centre

Have always found Dr Russell very helpful and supportive, able and willing to listen, and her advice is insightful and trustworthy. If at all possible I always try and ensure I can have an appointment with her at the surgery. Would certainly recommend.

22nd July 2014
Written by a patient at Wigton Medical Centre

I phoned the medical centre as I had contracted an infection following being bitten by a fly. The receptionist offered me an appointment for 30 minutes later with Dr Russell. She listened to what I had to say, checked out the infected area and prescribed appropriate medication. She quickly checked my medical record and asked questions regarding my general health before I left. Her manner was friendly and approachable. This was definitely one of my better experiences at the doctors, although I must say that I have found the service and standard of care at Wigton Medical Practice generally pretty good in the past.

22nd July 2014
Written by a patient at Wigton Medical Centre

A very caring doctor who listens to what you say