Dr Anjna Harrar

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Sandmere Road Practice

I was so impressed at the quality and level of service given during my consultation with Dr A. Harrar that I felt genuinely compelled to seek out this site and pass on my thanks to her. I wont go into too many details but by the time I met the good Dr I was 6 weeks into a skin disorder that should have cleared up within 10 days after my original diagnosis. I met her feeling distressed and extremely neglected and just wanted someone to listen to me that the current course of treatment was not working (rather than fob me off and re-subscribe the medication for a 3rd time). She listened patiently to me and asked questions that were not immediately obvious to the symptoms I was displaying. She then gave a very fair and balanced medical assessment and moved my case onto the relevant health departments for further investigations. I am happy to report I have a meeting with a very senior ranking dermatologist tomorrow who will look at my individual case and take appropriate action. This might not seem like a solution but it beats the state of limbo I had been in for sometime now (over the weekend I was close to admitting myself to hospital I was in so much pain from skin irritation). I am truly grateful for her taking the time to think about my situation. She was understanding, genuinely interested and had a calming influence as she advised me what best to do next. We should all be very grateful that we have GPs like this working in the NHS, reminding us what a great service this really is.

Doctors working at Sandmere Road Practice