Dr Alison Heppell

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at The Health Centre

I've found Dr Heppell to be very approachable and friendly, and I always feel very at ease when I visit her. I also find her to be direct and straightforward and I never feel that she's holding anything back or only giving me half of the information. Trust is a mutual thing and in my experience, she trusts her patients, allowing us to trust her. Of all of the doctors I've seen, I've never found a doctor who made me feel less under any kind of time pressure. We all know that GPs have to get through a huge number of patients every day, but with Dr Heppell I always feel that I have as much time as I possibly need. She never interrupts, she listens to all of the information you give her and she comes back with follow up questions where appropriate. I was assigned to Dr Heppell automatically when my last regular GP left the practice but I couldn't have made a better choice if I'd visited them all and picked myself. She's an excellent (half-time) addition to the Centre Practice.

13th April 2015
Written by a patient at Rowner Health Centre

By far the most caring, understanding, non-judgemental, supportive and helpful doctor I have ever or will ever meet. I am moving address and so wanted to let everyone know what an amazing doctor she is and will be sorely missed. A huge thank you for everything Dr Heppell, keep up the good work.

Short link to review Dr Alison Heppell: http://iwgc.net/eeslk