The Hygrove

Hygrove House Nursing Home, Hygrove Lane, Minsterworth, Gloucester, GL2 8JG

30th October 2018

The house photo's conveniently taken so they don't show the travellers properties and caravans next door and down the lane. No gate to the property or security so travellers can enter the house grounds at night. Management don't respond to emails. Quick to take parents money, poor to communicate with them after they have the funds. Gym access every day as an essential part of my sons recovery agreed when I hand over my money. After 10 nights it wasn't offered or given, even after I emailed and chased them. The majority of the care staff did look after my son well, but poor management let him down.

7th September 2018

After spending many hours / months trying to find the right centre, we were directed to the Hygrove. It was one of the best decisions we made. The staff have a genuine care and concern for their patients. From speaking to both Stuart and Stephen we immediately knew this centre was very different to any other centre we had spoken to. Both in terms of activities provided and the manner in which care was provided. No request is too big or too small and they provide care to both patient and family. If anyone is thinking of receiving treatment then this Centre will most certainly help. We are very thankful for our time there.

{{category}} working at The Hygrove ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Hygrove: http://iwgc.net/eoalz