Psychiatry-UK

3b Fore Street, Camelford, Cornwall, PL32 9PG 1,303 reviews

20th May 2024

While the process was quite straight forward and gives you the opportunity to pick your doctor, they do take a while to get back with the documented diagnosis.

20th May 2024

Amazing support and communication :)

20th May 2024

I'm one of the private patients for ADHD diagnosis and triation, diagnosed in 2020 but I've just finished my triation process before transferring over to shared care with my NHS GP. I had a really supportive experience with my prescriber, who was very responsive to my questions and my worries. Even with the shortages in medication at the moment (Spring 2024), I was able to get the meds that I needed delivered to my house and to find the exact dose that works for me. I originally wasn't able to try meds in 2020 because I was overweight with high blood pressure, but I'm very glad that I tried again.

19th May 2024

The medication prescriber has been lovely throughout the titration process. The weekly forms ensured that any side effects experienced weren't worrying ones and I was able to find a dosage that helps me focus better which I am genuinely grateful for especially bpwith being a university student who has been struggling with chronic procrastination.

17th May 2024

They have done a great job making sure I felt listened to Tony Adams is a Credit to them

17th May 2024

I have had the pleasure of working with Psychiatry UK for my ADHD titration, and my experience has been exceptionally positive. From the initial consultation to ongoing support, the process has been streamlined and supportive. My pre-scriber, Rebecca Salazar, has been a cornerstone of this experience. She has been very supportive along the way. The initial consultation was really in-depth also with Waleed Ahmed. Really outstanding the whole process and treated as a human being and individual. It seems rare to find services like these, but I've really enjoyed going through this process with them.

17th May 2024

The whole process has been so smooth and beyond helpful. When I came to Psychiatry UK, I was very lost and starting to feel hopeless, however after receiving my ADHD diagnosis, I felt seen and heard for the first time in my life. I cannot fault any of the staff, especially my prescriber Mina McDonald, she has been exceptional! Her helpful messages and reassurances along the way have been faultless. The portal was so easy to use and navigate and I was kept up to date at all times. The medication has changed my life and I'll be forever grateful for this service for giving me back quality of life.

16th May 2024

Psychiatry UK have been wonderful and supported my son and family throughout his ADHD diagnosis. Highly recommended.

13th May 2024

Excellent service from diagnosis to end of titration. We used the service to get our 10year old son assessed for ADHD. The level of care we have received has been amazing. I would 100% recommend.

12th May 2024

Was speedier than expected and all went smoothly. They don't give you false expectations about wait times. Was away for a few months and they managed to pause my titration, and always took the initiative to contact me. The prescriber was particularly helpful and always replied quickly. Calling reception on the phone is also quick and efficient.

Safe

Psychiatry-UK was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu