Move Physio

North Clinic, 59 King Street Parade, Twickenham, London, TW1 S3G

www.movephysio.co.uk

14th February 2019

Clinic is clean and welcoming. Diagnosis of my problem was quick and efficient with steady improvement each time between treatments and decreased pain over the treatment period. Worth giving them a try.

12th February 2019

Following the return of a previous running injury, and having found had no resolution elsewhere last time round, Patrick was able to identify the issue within the first consultation. The treatment and guidance provided has had an immediate impact, and importantly has allowed me to continue to train for an upcoming event whilst working to remedy the underlying issue. Thoroughly impressed and I'd recommend Patrick as the go to physio in and around the area.

8th February 2019

I simply cannot recommend Patrick highly enough... Having had physio before, at a different Clinic & on a different problem...it was efficient & fixed my issue but never was I understanding why I was doing an exercise. There was no conversation simply instructions...getting better was not a pleasant or interactive experience. Whereas my treatment with Patrick was brilliantly well explained at all times, he spoke knowledgeably always motivating & I found our Sessions enjoyable. Progess was good & I can confidently report that my issue was remedied. I even left with a few tips on how to deal with symptons should they arise again. Patrick is a Top Man, The Clinic is his, he’s Independant & he’s located in the Heart of Twickenham. Need a Physio? Call Patrick, there’s no better Man for the Job!

8th February 2019

Patrick is extremely knowledgeable and good at explaining what he is doing, how his treatments are helping and what prescribed exercise will do to help long term recovery.

2nd February 2019

I've been to a number of physiotherapists over the years and patrick has stood out as a professional who gives honest and well informed advice. He spends time to explain the root cause of any issues and has been able to tailor my rehabilitation programme to both my lifestyle and my specific sport. This, alongside his attention to detail has lead to me having a smooth recovery. Very highly recommended.

{{category}} working at Move Physio ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Move Physio: http://iwgc.net/en9um