Molesey Hospital

High Street, West Molesey, Surrey, England, KT8 2LU

Rating not given.
13th January 2019

Had to remind the physiotherapist to speed up, couldn't hear her all the time.

18th January 2019

I attended Molesey Physio as I have osteoarthritis in both knees and neck. The encouragement end empathy given by Suzy and Beth was of great benefit to me. Explanation of what to do both in the exercise class and at home was given clearly and precisely. Not only have they helped my physical wellbeing but also my mental wellbeing and pain management. Thank you Suzy and Beth you have given me the confidence to get on with my life and living life to the full. I will miss you but do hope it is not necessary for me to come back!! Although I do know if I have a problem you will be there.

16th January 2019

I felt that the young lady that gave me the assessment was very professional and I had confidence in her.

12th January 2019

Excellent physiotherapy experience with a new ailment/ condition on my hip/glutes, very thorough investigation and clear instructions.10 out of 10. The physiotherapist was very knowledgeable, highly recommended.

9th January 2019

It was an easy to partake and had a good relaxed atmosphere. Ameeth is very professional in his approach. The 6 session exercise class he set up for me helped me build up strength, particularly core and legs, all of which has started me on the road to improve balance. I am now planning to take advantage of the Exercise Referral Classes run by Elmbridge BC. So thank you.

{{category}} working at Molesey Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Molesey Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4kr