La Belle Forme Glasgow

24-26 Wilson Street, Glasgow, G1 1SS 1 2 3 4 5 47 reviews

21st January 2022

The staff has been nothing but amazing. Since my surgery I have to go back to the clinic once a week to get the dressings changed without extra costs! The nurses are lovely, give good advices and are very gentle when taking care of my dressings.

19th January 2022

Welcoming & friendly staff. The surgical day centre is spotlessly clean.

19th October 2021

I was highly recommended Dr Taimur Shoaib from a friend. As I turned 50 my face looked tired, the Doctor listened to what I wanted to achieve and gave me a thorough consultation and we decided on fillers and Botox ending in a wonderful fresh new look. Years younger than I expected. My deep frown lines disappeared and my lips look so amazing. Thank you for making me feel confident and safe in your hands, I should mention I was a little nervous but i immediately felt at ease and it was pain free.!! Pre booking my next appointment as I love my new look. Highly recommend

28th September 2021

LaBelleForme is a very welcoming professional clinic as soon as I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile. Everyone was so helpful, if I had an questions about my procedure I was replied to very quickly by the girls from reception and if they could not help, one of the nurses would phone me back. Wouldnt go anywhere else. Would highly recommend .

17th August 2021

Everyone at la belle forme were amazing. So nice and couldn’t have done enough for me. I was made to feel at ease and felt completely looked after and comfortable.

25th May 2021

The clinic is so clean and comfortable, the reception girls and polite and respectful. Made to feel at home and cared for.

25th February 2021

I’m not one for giving a bad review but when I look at my skin and the damage they done to my face it makes me so angry and devestated . I had fractional laser resurfacing done around March 2020 at la belle form. All went well through the procedure but after a few days I was getting worried as the pink holes covering my face did not seem to look like they were healing. After giving it 3 months as advised I still had pink holes covering my entire face. Spoke to the nurse who done the procedure who advised me to use the strongest retinol I had every single night. Another month went by and I eventually got seen by the nurse who admitted my skin was left with tiny holes and prescribed me the strongest tretinoin , she also agreed to helping the scars resolve by doing another laser if this did not work. Used the tree with no different outcome. Bottom line I was left with scars over my entire face. Went back again and after she had spoken to dr shaob who owns the surgery she made it clear to me I signed a disclaimer saying things can go wrong with laser and they are not liable. She also changed her mind about helping me to rid of the scarring which she caused and offered me a free hydra facial. Absolutely disgusted and devastated I’m left with permanent scarring due to them using too high a setting (which the nurse also had admitted previously was too strong for my skin) DO NOT EVER HAVE ANY LASER TREATMENT FROM HERE OT THE CHANCES ARE YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY SCARRED .

La Belle Forme Glasgow was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at La Belle Forme Glasgow ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review La Belle Forme Glasgow: http://iwgc.net/emzix