South Wales Wheelchair Services

Artifical Limb and Appliance Service, Rookwood Hospital, Fairwater Road, Llandaff, Cardiff, CF5 2YN

28th July 2016

I book an Appointments the 19th JULY 2016 Tuesday as the battery will not charger, As I live buy my shelf, He toll me that can not do it till Tuesday 27th July 2016, When I ask him can engineer come before that, He side he will phone the engineer and phone me back which he did not, So I phone him yesterday to tell the engineer to phone me on my mobile phone as I at to go out with my care he toll me that they was nothing book in for me , I got wait till next Tuesday 2nd August,That will be three weeks, I am charger the battery ever two hour, So when I out I have to come back home to charger the battery, I have to pay the care 15 an hour for this,So I do not have my full hour out, And now I have to do this for thee next three week, I am not happy about as it was you that did not book me in this week,I class this as an emergency as I live on my own.

7th November 2015

Absolutely appalling service. Waiting times far to long. Repairs time ludicrous even though my child was in danger. Was told this is due to staff shortages and a high level of maternity leave being taken which is little consolation for my child who is visibly suffering due to his wheelchair.

3rd March 2015

Terrible

29th October 2014

I am a tetraplegic and they have been nothing but helpful with government cutbacks they have to account for every penny they do a admirable job with what they have. I have no complaints whatsoever and I would put them up against any other country in the world.

18th October 2014

Disgusting I am still disappointed with these services I get even though after a long time I have finally received my wheelchair I am still having issues with it and I feel not much is being done about it quick enough.

{{category}} working at South Wales Wheelchair Services ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review South Wales Wheelchair Services: http://iwgc.net/ejpz8