Share review of Dorset Wheelchair Service

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

13th May 2017

I was diagnosed with MND a little over a year ago and a short while after was referred to Dorset Wheelchair Services. I had a friendly but indepth assessment and a file was opened regarding my case. It was decided that at that time the supply of a chair was not suitable but as my condition was progressive, the door was left open for me to make contact when ever I thought I needed to be assessed again. That time arrived earlier this year and a prompt appointment was made for me. It was established I now needed a wheelchair and was able to try a number of different electric chairs. When a suitable model was chosen, a new chair was ordered for me. On the day of delivery, Stella and Sue came out with my new chair and did a full indoor and outdoor assessment of the property and gave me a full practical demonstration of the chair. We also went out around the footpaths locally to see how the chair performed. The service was excellent from start to finish and can`t praise highly enough all concerned.

Equipment