Brent and Ealing Wheelchair Service

Wembley Centre for Health & Care, Copland Suite, 116 Chaplin Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA0 4UZ

Equipment
21st July 2016

The service has been fair to middling in the past ( relatively good if I'm honest).. But now it's terrible it's taken 7 months so far for my young son to get a wheelchair but it's not right for him. I sent him to school on the school bus in a chair that could give him whiplash and they thought that was ok! If it wasn't for the school I wouldn't have know this. His school would t let him go home with it we had to pick him up! I'm still waiting for the necessary parts, foot straps, head rest etc which should have been order at our initial assessment 7 months ago! They never return phone call rally poor service, and now I'm told by the school his wheelchair will probably not be suitable for his needs, and we will have to keep using a buggy! One very disappointed parent.