Dr Justin Roe

Speech Therapist

Dr Justin Roe is a Consultant Speech and Language Therapist specialising in voice and swallowing difficulties resulting from benign and malignant head and neck disease. At Charing Cross/ Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Lead for the Airway/ Ear, Nose and Throat service. He is also the Joint Head of Speech and Language Therapy at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and specialises in swallowing and communication problems arising from head and neck cancer and its treatment.

9th October 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Dr Roe fitted me in at the last minute and was extremely thorough and understanding of my problem. He was unable to complete a certain test due to lack of ready equipment but he assured me he will get me booked in as soon as possible in order to complete everything.

30th September 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I was given professional and thorough advice and treatment, and was made to feel comfortable at all times. I fully understood my condition and how to manage it by the end of the consultation.

7th August 2019
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I have to say, that as far as I am concerned there is no improvement that needs or could be made on the treatment and care that I received from Dr Roe. Not only did he telephone as soon as he had been given my name, he talked me through many things at 8pm for 15/20 minutes. On the day of my examination, no one could have made me feel more comfortable and afterwards I had a consultation with him that lasted at least an hour. Everything in each X-ray was explained and Dr Roe made sure I understood. He gave the best and clear instructions as to what I could do to help the situation, and when I left, I was totally confident that I was in the hands of a total professional, someone who not only cares about mechanics, which has to be a large part of his job, but that he was sure that I understood what he had been saying. I am so delighted to be able to call him one of my many doctors. A more caring and compassionate person, one comes across rarely.

4th July 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I was referred to Dr Row with a sensation of mucus in my throat and a cough I have be experiencing on an off for quiet a number of year. Dr Row, is a very caring, professional, understanding Doctor who takes time to listen and understand your problems. He explains everything very well and is easily contactable for advice by email or phone between sessions. He has taught me techniques that are really helping me. I would have no hesitation recommending Dr Row.

1st May 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Demonstrated kindness and understanding. Explains things well and willing to answer all my questions.

Short link to review Dr Justin Roe: http://iwgc.net/emxxk