dr-justin-roe

Dr Justin Roe

Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)
15th August 2020

Justin, a huge thank you for our brilliant sessions - I always learn something new from you each time. Despite lockdown, you were easy contactable and responsive online. I still remember my first sip of water, which I thought I would never be able to take. That difficult successful step was only achieved because of your professional guidance. Your down to earth approach, compassion and constant encouragement has really shaped my speech and swallow. I am truly grateful for your patience, good humour and receptiveness to my worries and needs, which shows how much you really care for your patients. Thank you so much.

Written by a patient at The London Clinic
30th July 2020

Dr Roe was extremely kind and reassuring throughout the video swallow procedure. He listened attentively and interestedly to all my medical history before the procedure. Dr Roe then fully explained what was going to happen and reassured me that I would not have to do anything that I did not feel happy with. After the video swallow Dr Roe spent time explaining fully the results and showing me the videos. Dr Roe explained that he wanted me to feel reassured that I would be safe when swallowing and that I knew how to cope with my issues. I felt that Dr Roe was very professional, knowledgeable and caring.

Written by a patient at The London Clinic
25th July 2020

I was referred to Justin by an ENT specialist who asked him to perform an investigation. Justin's communication was excellent and he was in touch straight away to get the ball rolling. He always replied to emails very quickly and did his utmost to get me fitted in despite all the issues surrounding COVID-19. He was extremely professional and took the time to listen to my history and explained clearly what was going to take place that day. He went out of his way to ensure that I was comfortable throughout and, most importantly, didn't let me leave until I was satisfied that all of my questions had been answered; I felt that all of my needs were met that day. Justin is excellent at what he does, is highly respected in his field, and really cares about what he is doing and the service he provides. As a GP myself, I would be more than happy to refer any of my patients to Justin.

Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital
9th October 2019

Dr Roe fitted me in at the last minute and was extremely thorough and understanding of my problem. He was unable to complete a certain test due to lack of ready equipment but he assured me he will get me booked in as soon as possible in order to complete everything.

Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital
30th September 2019

I was given professional and thorough advice and treatment, and was made to feel comfortable at all times. I fully understood my condition and how to manage it by the end of the consultation.

Dr Justin Roe is a Consultant Speech and Language Therapist specialising in voice and swallowing difficulties resulting from benign and malignant head and neck disease. At Charing Cross/ Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Lead for the Airway/ Ear, Nose and Throat service. He is also the Joint Head of Speech and Language Therapy at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and specialises in swallowing and communication problems arising from head and neck cancer and its treatment.

Short link to review Dr Justin Roe: http://iwgc.net/emxxk