Dr Justin Roe

Speech Therapist

Dr Justin Roe is a consultant-level Speech and Language Therapist specialising in swallowing difficulties resulting from benign and malignant head and neck disease. At Charing Cross/ Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Lead for the Airway/ Ear, Nose and Throat service. He is also the Joint Head of Speech and Language Therapy at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and specialises in swallowing and communication problems arising from head and neck cancer and its treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I have been under the care of Justin and his team lizzie who have only known me a short period of time. I have had very intense tests done with them and believe me I left my consultation understanding what needs to happen next and how they are going to support my condition for the future . I am lucky to have the care they offer .can’t thank them enough

26th May 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Justin and his colleague were really helpful at a recent voice therapy session. I would definitely recommend seeing Justin and team here at Charing X if you have need help with vocal problems.

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Kindness, efficiency, immediate response and a real rapport and understanding of my needs. Wonderful.at communication If only most of the nhswere like him.

1st May 2018
Written by a carer at Charing Cross Hospital

On a day that was very stressful for us as to make our appointment, we had a difficult and lengthy journey to reach the hospital in London, Dr Roe went out of his way to welcome us and put us at ease . Once the consultation started, he was very careful to explain at each step what he was doing and why. The patient, our family member, has some additional issues and Dr Roe was clearly aware of these in the way he took pains to explain what the results were and what would be happening next. The result was a feeling of confidence that we were in safe and knowledgeable hands. Mention should also be made of his colleague 'Lizzie' who provided an extra dimension to the consultation. Thank you to them both for their superb care.

« 1 2 3 4 »