dr-justin-roe

Dr Justin Roe

11th May 2021

Dr Roe was extremely helpful and made an immediate impact on my condition. Having been unable to swallow any solid food for for almost 4 months due to a Gastro issue, Dr Roe's guidance and reassurance quickly had me back to solid food.

30th December 2020

Dr Justin Roe, was recommended to me and I can confirm he is an absolute asset to the health system and I would encourage patients to book a consultation with him. His approach was caring, attentive and reassuring. A very knowledgeable Doctor.I feel that I could air my view and concerns of my health issues and be understood. Thanking Dr Roe for my first consultation.

Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital
4th November 2020

Doctor Roe explains things I plain English which is easier to follow heis always polite and friendly keeping me informed at all times.

30th October 2020

Helpful, friendly, explains things well- very reassuring

Dr Justin Roe is a Consultant Speech and Language Therapist specialising in the care of people experiencing voice and swallowing difficulties resulting from benign and malignant head and neck disease. At Charing Cross/ Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Lead at the National Centre for Airway Reconstruction/ Laryngology service. He is also a Consultant and Joint Head of the Department of Speech, Voice and Swallowing at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and specialises in the assessment and rehabilitation of problems resulting from from head and neck cancer and its treatment. He also has extensive experience in supporting people diagnosed with lung and other cancers with voice and swallowing difficulties.

Short link to review Dr Justin Roe: http://iwgc.net/emxxk