Dr Justin Roe

Speech Therapist

Dr Justin Roe is a consultant-level Speech and Language Therapist specialising in voice and swallowing difficulties resulting from benign and malignant head and neck disease. At Charing Cross/ Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Lead for the Airway/ Ear, Nose and Throat service. He is also the Joint Head of Speech and Language Therapy at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and specialises in swallowing and communication problems arising from head and neck cancer and its treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

12th October 2018
Written by a carer at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

We Met with Dr.Roe twice and on both occasions he was so good he put my husband at ease, He took his time with him and was so gentile with him and listen to him at all time . he is so brilliant doctor very helpful, kind and professional we are so happy with him to the point that, we request to see him all the time. He is really an valuable assets for the NHS and we need more professional like him at all time. I do recommend him as I trust him and he gave us a very good care Mona Jeddo

7th October 2018

19th September 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Justin Roe is a doctor who instantly makes a patient feel relaxed and 'at home' and he is incredibly easy to talk to. I'm not the kind of person who ever goes to doctors unless I feel I absolutely have no choice, because I generally find it uncomfortable talking about anything medical that is ailing me. However, Dr. Roe has a natural ability to put one at ease - he absolutely does not prejudge or patronize patients, and he really listens intently to what one has to say. Consequently I babbled away quite happily. Dr. Roe is very professional, incredibly knowledgeable and I felt so much more confident by the end of my consultation. I can't recommend him highly enough.

17th September 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Dr Roe was most sympathetic, professional, helpful and I felt he was really interested in me as a patient and my symptoms. He gave me confidence that, with exercise, I will be able to sing again. However, I went into the ladies loo by the main door at Charing Cross and they were filthy - not good enough for a major hospital! I went into PALS and the kind lady there contacted someone to clean them. I have had absolutely wonderful care from the NHS over the last 8 years and before that with my mother who died in Charing Cross aged 97. Thanks to all.

12th September 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

One of the most knowledgeable and helpful professionals I have come across in a long time. Explains everything clearly and you just feel he will do his upmost best for you. Very impressed with with everything at Charing Cross Hospital,

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »