dr-justin-roe

Dr Justin Roe

Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital
11th November 2021

I was referred to Dr Justin Rowe for help with a chronic cough which I've had for almost 4 years. I still can't believe the results in such a short time! I am coughing so much less now, even my work colleagues have noticed and commented on the difference. Dr Rowe gave me some simple exercises to do and I am now managing the cough myself with confidence. This massive improvement has all taken place in just a couple of weeks. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Roe, my only regret is that I didn't go to see him much sooner!

Dr Justin Roe is a Consultant Speech and Language Therapist specialising in the care of people experiencing voice and swallowing difficulties resulting from benign and malignant head and neck disease. At Charing Cross/ Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Lead at the National Centre for Airway Reconstruction/ Laryngology service. He is also a Consultant and Joint Head of the Department of Speech, Voice and Swallowing at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and specialises in the assessment and rehabilitation of problems resulting from from head and neck cancer and its treatment. He also has extensive experience in supporting people diagnosed with lung and other cancers with voice and swallowing difficulties.

Short link to review Dr Justin Roe: http://iwgc.net/emxxk