Dr Justin Roe

Speech Therapist

Dr Justin Roe is a consultant-level Speech and Language Therapist specialising in voice and swallowing difficulties resulting from benign and malignant head and neck disease. At Charing Cross/ Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Lead for the Airway/ Ear, Nose and Throat service. He is also the Joint Head of Speech and Language Therapy at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and specialises in swallowing and communication problems arising from head and neck cancer and its treatment.

23rd March 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I had a problem with my voice after treatment for cancer of the larynx. Dr Roe suggested a number of exercises and techniques to avoid it's becoming tired and hoarse. They were very effective and I would highly recommend him.

20th March 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I had an absolutely great consultation with Justin. He was most helpful and very knowledgeable about my newly found out condition. He expertise was totally above my expectation. He was very patient and understanding. I was very lucky to meet him and I'd highly recommend his services to people in suffering from my symptoms. Thank you Danny Massingham

25th February 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

He really listened to me and made full notes for a hand-on. I really felt he cared about my health problem.I couldn't fault him in any way. This made up for the terrible service I have had since August 2018 so that the problem had not been addressed until today.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I could have not received any better care or attention from doctor Roe and his team. You could feel the true dedication in trying to resolve my health issues in the best way possible. People critisise the UK health system. I live outside the UK and all I have seen is true professionalism. I feel very confident being in his care. The NHS should be proud to have such a person in their team. Well done. Jim Rotheram

5th November 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I am grateful for Dr Justin Roe. He takes me seriously, explains things clearly and was very patient with me even when I was nervous about procedures. I would certainly recommend him as a healthcare professional.

Short link to review Dr Justin Roe: http://iwgc.net/emxxk