Dr Justin Roe

Speech Therapist

Dr Justin Roe is a consultant-level Speech and Language Therapist specialising in voice and swallowing difficulties resulting from benign and malignant head and neck disease. At Charing Cross/ Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, he is the Clinical Lead for the Airway/ Ear, Nose and Throat service. He is also the Joint Head of Speech and Language Therapy at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and specialises in swallowing and communication problems arising from head and neck cancer and its treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I could have not received any better care or attention from doctor Roe and his team. You could feel the true dedication in trying to resolve my health issues in the best way possible. People critisise the UK health system. I live outside the UK and all I have seen is true professionalism. I feel very confident being in his care. The NHS should be proud to have such a person in their team. Well done. Jim Rotheram

5th November 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I am grateful for Dr Justin Roe. He takes me seriously, explains things clearly and was very patient with me even when I was nervous about procedures. I would certainly recommend him as a healthcare professional.

12th October 2018
Written by a carer at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

We Met with Dr.Roe twice and on both occasions he was so good he put my husband at ease, He took his time with him and was so gentile with him and listen to him at all time . he is so brilliant doctor very helpful, kind and professional we are so happy with him to the point that, we request to see him all the time. He is really an valuable assets for the NHS and we need more professional like him at all time. I do recommend him as I trust him and he gave us a very good care Mona Jeddo

7th October 2018

19th September 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Justin Roe is a doctor who instantly makes a patient feel relaxed and 'at home' and he is incredibly easy to talk to. I'm not the kind of person who ever goes to doctors unless I feel I absolutely have no choice, because I generally find it uncomfortable talking about anything medical that is ailing me. However, Dr. Roe has a natural ability to put one at ease - he absolutely does not prejudge or patronize patients, and he really listens intently to what one has to say. Consequently I babbled away quite happily. Dr. Roe is very professional, incredibly knowledgeable and I felt so much more confident by the end of my consultation. I can't recommend him highly enough.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »