Add your review of Liam Goode

Physio & More Ltd

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Liam Goode

29 reviews

Senior Physiotherapist My physiotherapy career began in the NHS. I completed a wide variety of rotations whilst beginning my specialism into musculoskeletal treatments. Despite the inherent challenges, I really enjoyed my time in the NHS, and I learned an incredible amount. Since this time I have worked extensively in private practice throughout South West London and Surrey. My experience to date has developed my expertise in treating a wide variety of clients and injuries. Clinically, I have spent my time assessing and treating those who simply work hard, the ultimate sport enthusiasts, and also elite athletes. Prior to physiotherapy, I gained my first degree in Sports Science at Loughborough University. Whilst working as a private personal trainer, I became very interested in the biomechanics of injuries, and more specifically, the effect people have upon themselves in their chosen activity. It would seem that in many cases a chosen sport may simply find a problem (that has been there for a long time) rather than cause the problem in the first place. In my practice, I like to use my knowledge of exercise, biomechanics, and a wealth of manual therapy skills to both solve the problem, and keep it away. Whatever the problem may be, I will be with you every step of the way. To book an appointment with me please call the clinic on 020 8546 6464.