Daniele Delicati

Senior Physiotherapist

My background is in both, physiotherapy and sport. My career started in Italy where after getting an honours degree in Sports and Exercises Science I began working as personal trainer in a gym where I could develop skills in motor functional recovery, strength and conditioning, fitness, wellness and body building, I did this for five years.

I studied physiotherapy in parallel driven by the holistic ambition of developing as a professional in the field of sport rehabilitation and I completed another honours degree in Physiotherapy and moved t
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

13th July 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Dan sorted out shoulder pain for me in a very short time, he was excellent, explained things well and was kind and caring. I won't hesitate to see him again should the need arise.

27th June 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Recovering from ankle surgery Dan has known exactly how far to push and how much challenge to throw at me every time I've seen him. I'm recovered and running again and very pleased with the results.

20th June 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I went to see Dan with pain in my neck and shoulder. He first listened to me which was more than my GP had done then examined me which was also more than my GP had done. He worked on my neck and shoulder for about thirty five minutes, I won't pretend it didn't hurt a great deal but I knew he knew what he was doing. Several hours later the pain eased significantly and it was much better the next day. I needed another couple of sessions over the next ten days to get rid of the pain completely which Dan explained was probably the result of me spending too much time in front of a PC screen so I'll stop now and just say highly recommended!

30th May 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I first saw Dan with a frozen shoulder, he worked hard on it but it needed an operation. That done I went back to Dan who set to again and helped me get back proper movement and strength. I knew it wouldn't be quick but after four months I'm as good as new unless I lie on it at night in which case it's still a bit painful - the consultant told me it would be. Great treatment from Dan who I recommend.

11th May 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Dan has been helping me following some knee surgery, I tore a meniscus. Surgery was fine but I needed a lot of help to get strength and full movement back. Dan has been excellent. He's skilled, disciplined in his approach to work and explains things well. He sent me an excellent video based programme to follow between sessions which kept things moving for me and I'm now fully recovered. Excellent work.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »