Add your review of Ben Wilde

Physio & More Ltd

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Ben Wilde

41 reviews

Senior Physiotherapist & Clinical Director I started life as a physiotherapist on the South Coast working as a civilian contractor for the Royal Marines 1st Assault and the Special Boat Service. From there I moved to professional football, looking after the Academy at Southampton Football Club. Relocation to London followed and completion of my Masters in Advanced Neuromusculoskeletal Physiotherapy – Sports and Performance. Since then I have held positions ranging from Physiotherapy Manager of a private practice to Head of Sports Medicine at a national league rugby club. I also work with the Great Britain Rowing Team. My love of physiotherapy is not confined to athletes, as my areas of speciality include tendon conditions, spinal complaints, pain management & neuroscience and post-operative rehabilitation. I am a published author and qualified lecturer. As Clinical Director at Physio & More I am delighted to have the opportunity to put my own stamp on things and take the lead role in the developing an individual caring approach to healthcare.Physio & More is designed for you, our client and it is not a factory fitting as many people into time slots as physically possible. I am delighted with the team we have in place and together we are making Physio & More one of London’s premier healthcare facilities. I look forward to meeting you in the clinic soon, to book an appointment with me please call 020 8546 6464.