mrs-menaz-kermali

14th September 2021

She responded very quickly and was helpful and responsive to what I wanted. I don't have anything that could be improved since I am perfectly satisfied with my care.

17th August 2021

Menaz was really helpful and considerate of my needs. He was quick to respond to any queries or concerns I had and helped me find the right dose of medication for me which has improved my quality of life.

20th July 2021

I feel that I was listened to throughout, able to suggest when I felt I wanted to adjust my dosage. Useful suggestions were given to cope with side affects, and I always received a reply within a short timescale.

Works at

I am a pharmacist prescriber, specialised in treatment of mental health conditions, working within the NHS in a mental health trust for over 10 years. I am registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council, graduated from Universty of London, School of Pharmacy, with further qualification in psychiatric therapeutics from Aston University. I have extensive experience in mental health, I have worked in acute inpatient and community settings gaining experience in treatment of depression and anxiety, bipolar illness, schizophrenia and ADHD.

Nearest Pharmacists