10th November 2020

I find Kane very helpful and understanding. He always listens to what I have to say and shows a lot of compassion towards my RA. He has sorted out various things for me. I feel confident when I speak to him. Great member of the team.

14th September 2020

Kane Dasilva as I mentioned before is excellent in the care he provides me,he is polite,courteous ,and very helpful, also he is always on time for my appointments. I hope he does not move or leave!! Keep it up Kane and Thanks

8th September 2020

Thank you so much Kane, I was waiting weeks for my methotrexate tablets to be changed to the injection but couldn’t get through to anyone. After calling and emailing numerous times and not getting any response I was feeling very anxious. I was unable to swallow my tablets and my condition was getting worse. Kane very quickly called me after being passed the message and reassured me and processed my request. Which made me feel at feel at ease. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your efforts. Kane is friendly, knowledgable, and very efficient. I would definitely go back to him if I had any worries or concerns. He is an asset to his team.

#sayThankYou

8th September 2020

Specialist Biologics Pharmacist in Rheumatology at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust

Nearest Pharmacists