14th October 2021

Kane is always supportive and approachable. He understands how I am feeling and always tries to help

27th August 2021

I spoke to Kane da Silva by telephone, for this first time, and I was impressed with his style. He showed interest and asked some very relevant questions, and made a couple of useful suggestions. We spoke on Monday, and by Friday I had received more forms for blood tests, and also a copy of the letter he had written to my GP. I didn't know his role until I saw it on the letter, but I am very happy to speak with him again in the future.

13th August 2021

Kane is very caring and always listens. He gives good and helpful advice and is available on the help line if I need to speak to him.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
10th November 2020

I find Kane very helpful and understanding. He always listens to what I have to say and shows a lot of compassion towards my RA. He has sorted out various things for me. I feel confident when I speak to him. Great member of the team.

Specialist Biologics Pharmacist in Rheumatology at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust

Nearest Pharmacists