Miss Daljit Bhandari

Optometrist

27th May 2017

She was so good and gave me great advice on how to get rid of eye infection. better advice then the eye hospital. she even booked me a follow up appointment to check if eye infection had gone. I would recommend her to anyone.

1st May 2017
Written by a patient at Veincentre Nottingham

Jennie H and Daljit were extremely helpful. I went in with my 2 little children 6/7. Jennie was really polite and friendly towards my children engaging them in conversations so they wouldn't get bored. We were in boots opticians for a good 2.5 hours. So you can imagine children would get bored. Daljit was amazing with all of us. Again engaging my children in conversations. Being ever so patient with them. I would highly recommend boots opticians to anyone. The only downside was that my children were hoping to leave with spectacles lol. Well that's a good thing. Went and bought sunglasses instead. With service like this you want to keep going back to them. It would be nice if every store would do service like this. Absolutely brilliant:-)

28th April 2017

She was really friendly and provided great advice. Would definitely recommend

20th April 2017

She helped me with my problem and helped me get to hospital

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Health Centre

More than happy with the service

Nearest Optometrists