Boots Opticians Peterborough - Long Causeway

Unit 2, 1-4 Long Causeway, Peterborough, PE1 1YD

19th August 2017

This was my husband's first check up resulting in the need for distance and reading glasses and somewhat daunting for him on the day. We returned another day to choose frames and lenses and this went smoothly, and culminated in collecting the glasses yesterday. Josh was extremely helpful and explained many helpful aspects so we left feeling assured and confident, and grateful. The optometrist had referred my husband for glaucoma tests which is also helpful as his appointments for these had mysteriously stopped a year or two ago..

18th August 2017

Niti, the optometrist was just amazing and as long she's there I'll continue to attend. She was efficient ,good listener , conscientious and friendly. She noticed something was wrong in my left eye and referred me urgently. I'm ever so appreciative. Also the rest of the staff were amazing too.

17th August 2017

Collected my new glasses today 17/08/17 LYN was her usual professional self having been taken care of before by this person who makes you feel that Boots do care about their customers. However the person who greeted me on arrival and appeared to be in charge was very abrupt and definitely not friendly, having ordered two pairs of glasses and being asked to pay in full when ordering I expected a little more respect from a senior employee.

17th August 2017

Very friendly staff Didn't use jargon that I didn't understand They were very accommodating and understanding that I had not had contact lenses before Provided me with a range of options including daily and monthly contact lenses and explained the best option for me and my daily life

16th August 2017

All staff were very attentive and caring.my care was very thorough and professional from my eye test to collecting my new glasses. Thank you and I'm very happy with my lovely glasses they are perfect.

Optometrists working at Boots Opticians Peterborough - Long Causeway