Boots Opticians Peterborough - Long Causeway

Unit 2, 1-4 Long Causeway, Peterborough, PE1 1YD

30th April 2017

Excellent service for both of us. Friendly staff, very efficient and looked after us as customers rather than people! Alice & Harjit did an above and beyond for friendliness, thanks!

26th April 2017

Great service. Friendly and helpful staff. Was very impressed

25th April 2017

My wife was seen by Lyn who we always see (and will not see anybody else) because she is the best and we have been to her for a number of years She is very pleasant to deal with, very knowledgable and professional, very concerned that she gives the right advice for me and my requirements. She a total asset to Boots and you should do everything in your power to keep her happy.

24th April 2017

I cannot thank Josh enough for his help in assisting me choose my two new pairs of glasses. He is exceptionally pleasant and always makes you feel at ease. Also thanks to Ryan who helped me out when I collected my new glasses. I had to return within an hour as I found I had a problem with my varifocals. Ryan managed to adjust them for me, in consultation with Josh, and I left a lot happier. Ryan was very pleasant too and was keen to sort out the problem. If necessary, I can call either of them later in the week if I find that things are not 100 percent and have another eye test free of charge.

21st April 2017