Boots Opticians Peterborough - Long Causeway

Unit 2, 1-4 Long Causeway, Peterborough, PE1 1YD

22nd October 2017

Fast and friendly service. But I wasn't clear if the changes to my eyes warranted new lenses. So I decided not to opt for them.

21st October 2017

Staff very welcoming and the Optometrist I saw was very patient and caring.

20th October 2017

I was the first appointment of the day, and must admit I was a little disappointed when I was told Henry, the Optometrist still hadn't arrived. Having only been to Boots Opticians once before, I thought it was a great start to my second visit! The two gentlemen in the store kept me informed and I was taken in for my appointment virtually completely on time. Henry was (at times) a little difficult to understand, but amusing, happy, and seemed genuinely interested in me and my hobbies. I don't often deal out compliments, but he was great, and my visit was (glaucoma test aside!) quite pleasing! Jordan was very helpful, friendly, polite and confident. They all were. What could be improved? I actually don't know. New chairs for your waiting area? That's all I've got, I think!

11th October 2017

Very easy to make an appointment. Friendly staff.everything explained clearly.

5th October 2017

Unfortunately I bought 2 new pairs of glasses in May this year, without having an up to date eye test (my last one in 2015). Therefore when I had my latest test my prescription has changed and I required new glasses again! Boots are now in the process of getting my lenses changed.

Optometrists working at Boots Opticians Peterborough - Long Causeway