Boots Peterborough - Long Causeway

Unit 2, 1-4 Long Causeway, Peterborough, PE1 1YD

19th February 2017

My optician explained that I'd got dry eyes and what to do to overcome this. Very very helpful and it's explained a lot to me about why my eyes have been like they are. I'm going to follow his advice. He's a very nice young man and I'm glad I saw him.

17th February 2017

All excellent

13th February 2017

Great service throughout from my eye test with Adam, Jordan who dealt with choosing and fitting my new glasses, Cheryl and Nicky who dealt with a subsequent query a couple of weeks later very efficiently. I have used these opticians for years and would not go anywhere else.

13th February 2017

The staff was very friendly and they welcomed me in a very natural way. I don't think there is anything that could be improved. I was very satisfied by the staff's service.

12th February 2017

The optician tried to turn my eyelid up to investigate an itchy eye I complained about. This was uncomfortable and he didn't explain exactly what he was doing, I presume he was going to take a swab. I felt very uncomfortable as he made three attempts to do this as I kept pulling away. Not only was it unpleasant but I was concerned that he hadn't washed his hands and I didn't feel comfortable to say this. In the end he just said no it's not going to be possible and just left it. I'm not happy about this at all, especially as my eye is more itchy today! Surely washing your hands before touching a patient's eye is basic care. Please could somebody contact me about this. Thank you.

Optometrists working at Boots Peterborough - Long Causeway