Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots)

11-19 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3QS

19th September 2017

I went into Boots Opticians on 3rd July and an appointment was made speedily and efficiently doe me to be seen two days later (5th July) for me to be seen by Ms Krishna Ghelani. After exhaustive tests and consultation with a colleague, she referred me directly to Eye Casualty at the Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingam. One week later, I was operated on by an NHS surgeon and his excellent Team for a detached retina. Ten weeks on and I am very pleased with progress. I can do no better than to express my profound gratitude to everyone involved in this chain of events and applaud their skill and professionalism.

17th September 2017

Initially, Beth, took my details and explained her role. She was friendly and reassuring and performed the procedures efficiently and in a pleasing manner. I was then introduced to Christina who was also excellent. Everything was explained and my questions answered. More interesting details than previous visits. After a very short wait I was introduced to Paud/l. He explained the finance side and more about lenses and was very helpful and patient when choosing frames. I was very impressed by all the staff I spoke to and their professionalism.

17th September 2017

The only negative thing i could say about my appointment was that i was waiting about 20mins before my eye test started but once started it ran smoothly. Any questions i asked were answered. Steve was very helpful helping me choose my glasses & working out the best deal for me. I look forward to getting my new glasses.

14th September 2017

Excellent service! Easy to book. No waiting. Efficient and professional attention from Charlotte and from Sameen. Referred to my GP prior to prescription being issued - very reassured by this attentiveness. All staff pleasant and friendly. Made me feel that I was important. Thank you all so much! September 11th 2017

13th September 2017

Excellent advice and recommendations was given in regards to using sunglasses when out in the sun.

{{category}} working at Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots): http://iwgc.net/emvvd