Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots)

11-19 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3QS

11th December 2016

We have always used Boots and have always found it to be friendly and helpful. The only problem i did encounter was when i booked the appointment i was told my 12 year old could turn up and get started as i was at work but would only be late to the appointment by 5 mins..i was told that i needed to be there to sign the paperwork only and that my daughter could go ahead with the appointment only to find that when she did turn up Boots wouldn't proceed until i got there. What a waste of my time as i would have booked for slightly later. I was told by the Boots staff that the person on the phone gave me incorrect information. That i don't like.

11th December 2016

I am a member of your contact lens scheme but after trying to chant my bank details 3 TIMES (3 seperate visits to the store!) my membership of the scheme was cancelled, so I have had to effectively start all over again. NOT HAPPY!

11th December 2016

It was very thorough and done in a way that meant I could easily ask any points of clarification.

11th December 2016

Booked over the phone, turned up to my 2.25 appointment and by 2.50 was fed up with waiting. Saw a member of staff who was very helpful and got me seen. Turns out the person who booked the appointment dud so wrongly, I still don't fully understand it but the contract lens person wasn't expecting me until 2.50 and Id wrongly been booked in for an eye test before that - still don't quite get why I was left sat for 25 minutes. The contact len's person was bordering on rude - wasn't his problem what could ge do about it. Apparently the fact that I'm registered in Derby means it's a nuisance for me to be seen in Nottingham (the system doesn't allow multi site appointments even with it bring the 21st century). This is the second bad experience I've had in Nottingham and I won't be entertaining a third.

9th December 2016

Optometrist discussed my concerns fully and gave me appropriate advice for my circumstances. Improvements would need a complete redesign of the layout of the whole optometry area. When you arrive you go through the main sales area to the seating at the back, but then when an assistant is ready for you, you have to go back the way you've just come to do the initial paperwork, then back to the seating area again, it's a bit musical chairs.

{{category}} working at Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots): http://iwgc.net/emvvd