Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots)

11-19 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3QS

18th December 2016

Took too long to be seen. Waited 10 mins at reception. Appointment was at 4.40pm. Actually left at 6.10pm but only because I was late for another appointment and couldn't wait for recommended eye drops. Also staff couldn't seem to read my surname. Said they needed classes! If you don't know how to pronounce them don't make it up please.

16th December 2016

Laura Ford was amazing with my daughter, as well as being professional and reassuring

15th December 2016

Appalling waited at reception in que made me late then directed to another waiting area, could have avoided wait by having sign on wall directing to appointments. Waited in second area eventually being called for test to be told I would have 45min late I declined and left. Very poor service. I had been told when making appointment it would be total 45 min. This service is very poor and I will not be using boots opticians again. I can understand delay if not on an appointment and could have accepted being told at receiption so that I could have considered rescheduling without the initial wait times I endured.

15th December 2016

Nag was excellent and very caring and does a great job

14th December 2016

The general experience was very good. However both when making the appointment and on arrival for my appointment, the reception desk was not manned. Several customers were waiting to be attended to, and this situation continued for several minutes, despite being clearly visible to many members of staff in the vicinity.

{{category}} working at Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots): http://iwgc.net/emvvd