Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots)

11-19 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3QS

16th December 2016

Laura Ford was amazing with my daughter, as well as being professional and reassuring

15th December 2016

Appalling waited at reception in que made me late then directed to another waiting area, could have avoided wait by having sign on wall directing to appointments. Waited in second area eventually being called for test to be told I would have 45min late I declined and left. Very poor service. I had been told when making appointment it would be total 45 min. This service is very poor and I will not be using boots opticians again. I can understand delay if not on an appointment and could have accepted being told at receiption so that I could have considered rescheduling without the initial wait times I endured.

15th December 2016

Nag was excellent and very caring and does a great job

14th December 2016

The general experience was very good. However both when making the appointment and on arrival for my appointment, the reception desk was not manned. Several customers were waiting to be attended to, and this situation continued for several minutes, despite being clearly visible to many members of staff in the vicinity.

11th December 2016

We have always used Boots and have always found it to be friendly and helpful. The only problem i did encounter was when i booked the appointment i was told my 12 year old could turn up and get started as i was at work but would only be late to the appointment by 5 mins..i was told that i needed to be there to sign the paperwork only and that my daughter could go ahead with the appointment only to find that when she did turn up Boots wouldn't proceed until i got there. What a waste of my time as i would have booked for slightly later. I was told by the Boots staff that the person on the phone gave me incorrect information. That i don't like.

{{category}} working at Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots): http://iwgc.net/emvvd