Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots)

11-19 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3QS

31st December 2016

29th December 2016

Waiting time is longer than expected

24th December 2016

I had a good contact lens check up, the optometrist was highly professional. However when I have been for eye tests, I don't like how I deal with multiple people and locations- feels like an assembly line tmrwther than a professional experience

23rd December 2016

Everyone was friendly attentive and ready to provide a service. The optician was very knowledgable and able to relay everything clearly to me. I was able to ask questions and nothing felt rush. I left with the right prescription and confidence in how to put my contact lenses in to how much I would be paying for them. Thank you.

18th December 2016

Took too long to be seen. Waited 10 mins at reception. Appointment was at 4.40pm. Actually left at 6.10pm but only because I was late for another appointment and couldn't wait for recommended eye drops. Also staff couldn't seem to read my surname. Said they needed classes! If you don't know how to pronounce them don't make it up please.

{{category}} working at Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots): http://iwgc.net/emvvd