Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots)

11-19 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3QS

26th September 2017

excellent customer service throughout the eye test and consultation I was given the optometrist name but have forgotten it, only initials appear on the prescription and they are unreadable, thus I have put no at the above question and also cannot ask for them directly when making my next appointment.

25th September 2017

Kristina has always been amazing throughout my daughter Chloe s care.

25th September 2017

We were very cold during the consultation but told that staff were unable to do anything about it as heating was controlled from outside. R

24th September 2017

Very professional service. I told the lady I was not happy last time as I spent over 2 hours for an eye test and found this unacceptable. She made sure this experience was better and it only took 55 minutes end to end.

21st September 2017

I have only ever experienced great service from the Boots Opticians since I started down the contact lens route. The easy booking service coupled with free parking on Wednesday evenings, plus the separate centre on Canal Street with free parking have meant any issues I have had have been swiftly resolved. What else can I say. Customer service in the full meaning of the phrase, and several additional benefits built in for your money.

{{category}} working at Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots): http://iwgc.net/emvvd