Boots Opticians Dunfermline

Unit 2, Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Dunfermline, KY12 7QU

4th November 2017

Very impressed with the service I received, staff were friendly, informative and professional. All additional extras were discussed with me, but I really appreciated being given all information but not feeling pressured into adding anything additional to my glasses as i have felt pressured in other opticians. Would highly recommend.

24th October 2017

Great experience throughout. There is a good choice of frames and all the staff are genuine and friendly people. Great advice professionally given by Samiyah. I would not go anywhere else now.

15th October 2017

Debbie has been extremley hepful through ut my visits, Both Debbie and Cian were very helpful. They answer any questions and are very professional. They make the experience stress free . Thank you for your help and assistance.

15th October 2017

After almost 40 years of visiting various opticians I can say with no hesitation that this was the most comprehensive consultation I have ever had. Thanks. And the advice was given in an honest and professional manner. It

5th October 2017

The optometrist was clear in his recommendations and findings. Unfortunately he had to keep going into the other consulting room to get things, I think the room could have been much better organised with all necessary equipment to hand.