Boots Opticians Dunfermline

Unit 2, Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Dunfermline, KY12 7QU

21st June 2017

Location of Periphery Vision equipment was less than ideal as I experienced a reflection from screen whereby I could see staff walking about, had to sit a second test on right eye with same result, Would check in future if this has changed before booking next appointment,so would hesitate recommending to others because of this. Would like you to respond to me, hopefully after inspection on premises,your views on my complaint. Thanks Derek

13th June 2017

No comment

8th June 2017

They were a bit confused about doing my tests between the assistant and the Optometrist. Communication and keeping my notes together could have been better. I was somewhat steamrollered into buying new specs from you rather than going elsewhere with my prescription. However the lady who helped me was excellent and we chose the correct set up for my needs.

6th June 2017

I think Boots give a great Optician Service. I have varifocals and have had bad experiences with other opticians but Boots have always been right first time.

1st June 2017

All went to plan and was happy