Boots Opticians Dunfermline

Unit 2, Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Dunfermline, KY12 7QU

15th October 2017

Debbie has been extremley hepful through ut my visits, Both Debbie and Cian were very helpful. They answer any questions and are very professional. They make the experience stress free . Thank you for your help and assistance.

15th October 2017

After almost 40 years of visiting various opticians I can say with no hesitation that this was the most comprehensive consultation I have ever had. Thanks. And the advice was given in an honest and professional manner. It

5th October 2017

The optometrist was clear in his recommendations and findings. Unfortunately he had to keep going into the other consulting room to get things, I think the room could have been much better organised with all necessary equipment to hand.

2nd October 2017

I went in for a sight test and performed all the pre-check tests with my contact lenses in. The girl was new and didn't realise she should have asked if I was wearing contact lenses and that I should have removed them before completing the tests. This resulted in me repeating the tests once I had removed my contact lenses! During the peripheral vision test the staff member had me placing my chin on the wrong side which confused the machine causing it to hang up. Recommend new staff are not left to carry out tests themselves until fully competent.

1st October 2017

Information relating to bad batch of contact lenses should have been forthcoming before they caused damage