Boots Opticians Cambridge - Lion Yard

20-21 Lion Yard, Cambridge, CB2 3NA

16th April 2018

The new Boots Optician in Lion yard is far too noisy with far too much going on and no private space. My receipt looks very complicated and I feel I wasn't given the discount I think I was entitled to. I put my pin number into the machine and I didn't notice that I had been charged 50 pence for charity. I have no objection to donating to charity but this should not automatically have been deducted on my card. In addition to all that I wasn't asked for my Advantage card, I appreciate that I should have given it to the person giving me the receipt but every time I have purchased anything in Boots I have always been asked if I had an advantage card. It wasn't until I checked my receipt at home that I saw I could have received 138 advantage points. I will be collecting my glasses on Thursday 26th April so it would be nice to speak with the Manager about this. My experience today was not as pleasant as it used to be when your shop was smaller and more personal. I am 76 and wear hearing aids so all the noise in your new shop was very distressing to me.

30th November 2017

All of the staff I dealt with have been outstanding: knowledgeable, professional, efficient but also genuinely kind and patient. I'd like to thank jaimie in particular for his great advice and efficiency.

17th October 2017

16th October 2017

In general every thing was great, great service, but maybe would be useful if staff could provide more informatiom on your options with eye care plan.

16th October 2017

The test was extremely thorough and the staff very friendly. One diligent staff member spent a lot of time helping me to choose my perfect frames.