Boots Opticians Cambridge - Lion Yard

20-21 Lion Yard, Cambridge, CB2 3NA

17th October 2017

16th October 2017

In general every thing was great, great service, but maybe would be useful if staff could provide more informatiom on your options with eye care plan.

16th October 2017

The test was extremely thorough and the staff very friendly. One diligent staff member spent a lot of time helping me to choose my perfect frames.

15th October 2017

Peter was the Optometrist who examined my eyes. I have to say he was one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. He had a lovely manner and even though I probably asked too many questions, he answered them all and even explained it using the eye diagrams on his equipment. I felt that the exam was very thorough and all the results were explained. Excellent!! He is certainly a credit to the shop and WHEN I go back, I’d hope to see him again.

12th October 2017

I was very disappointed by the young man who did my eye check before seeing the opthamologist. He had no clue and did not even ask if I was wearing lenses (which I was). So he did the pressure checks and the other tests on me with my lenses in. No welcome, no explanation of what the tests were for. Very unsatisfactory. The opthamologist apologised for the tests being done with lenses in and had to re-do them.