Vickie Franklin

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

12th February 2018
Written by a carer at Broadwater Medical Centre

I accompanied my sister to get a blood test as she has a phobia of both blood and needles. My sister walked into Vickie’s room already crying and shaking and Vickie immediately put her at ease and explained what she was doing/going to do. She made sure my sister knew that she wouldnt do anything without her consent. She was chatty and got my sister to have her blood test without any fuss which was a miracle. My sister needed to come back in the evening for an ECG and Vickie said there was no need as she’d do it right away, to save us from coming back later. She was as wonderful, I’m immensely grateful to her!

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

I'm a very nervous patient but Vickie was great - very knowledgeable, kind and friendly.

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

Once I got past the medical receptionist, who was extremely reluctant to make an appointment, I was cared for by Vickie who was wonderful. She was considerate, kind and caring and showed a real concern for my welfare. She arranged for follow-up appointments to be made so that my wound could be monitored.

1st July 2016
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

Over many visits I've received excellent help from Mrs. Franklin, treating and dressing an abscess on my back. My appointments were always on time or early. Mrs. Franklin inspired confidence with her reassuring and friendly manner as well as her professional expertise. I was particularly grateful for her advice on how to have my dressings changed whilst away on holiday. She even supplied the necessary dressings for me to take away with me. I feel truly blessed to belong to such a good and caring surgery as Broadwater Medical Centre. Denis Mitchell

27th June 2016
Written by a patient at Broadwater Surgery

I found this nurse very approachable and helpful. My appointment was dealt with at a high standard. I would have no qualms about visiting this nurse again for any other issues.

Nearest Nurses