Mrs Mandy Smart

15th July 2021

I have recently had to have a CT scan so I’m obviously very concerned about the results . Mandy as always has listened to me & provided reassurance & talked me through my anxieties. We have also discussed irrigation & trialling different management strategies. Mandy has offered me both advice & support during this challenging time . I cannot thank her enough for her ongoing support.

15th July 2021
Response from Mrs Mandy Smart

Thank you so much for taking time to leave this review. It will help both Fittleworth Nursing Services and myself shape the Nursing Service going forward

8th July 2021

Mandy has been to see me since the very start, she has provided me with some amazing advice and supported me through a very traumatic time in my life. I can call/text as and when and will always get a response as and when she is free. Mandy is very knowledgeable and supportive, and I would thoroughly recommend her services!!!

9th July 2021
Response from Mrs Mandy Smart

Thank you so much for taking time to leave this review. It will help both myself and Fittleworth Nursing Services shape our service going forward to ensure the care provided is of an exemplary standard

Written by a NHS patient at Urology Services
2nd July 2021

Mandy is an excellent professional and human being. When I first met Mandy, I had been struggling for weeks. The minute she walked through my door, however, I knew I was going to be just fine. She listened to all I said but also to what I didn't say. Mandy made me feel safe and well looked after and has continued to do so with regular messages and calls. As a Nurse myself, Mandy is a reminder of why I wanted to be a nurse in the first place. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing care.

2nd July 2021
Response from Mrs Mandy Smart

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It will help both myself and Fittleworth shape the Nursing Service going forward

10th June 2021

Mandy is one of the nicest nurses we have had dealings with. She is always there for my Dad and always willing to offer help and advice without us asking. For example we were having difficulties getting a face to face appointment with my Dads consultant and we’re always being offered telephone appointments. Mandy approached the consultant and thankfully managed to get it changed to face to face as he needed to be seen in the flesh. We are grateful for her support and assurance.

23rd April 2021

Happy with the service Mandy has been supportive throughout my wife’s care She has been the support between us and the hospital

Mrs Mandy Smart was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

Firstly, THANK YOU for taking the time to view my profile and for potentially leaving a review. Your feedback will be used to shape the service both myself and Fittleworth offer. I have been a qualified nurse for 30 years, working as a Specialist Nurse for the last 10 years in Stoma Care, Urology and Functional Bowel Issues. This has given me a wealth of expert knowledge in Specialist Practice. I have worked in the NHS, Private and Community Settings. This enables me to offer high quality individualised holistic patient care. Acting with care and empathy and treating everyone with dignity and respect. I work in the Birmingham area supporting Sandwell & West Birmingham NHS Trust and Birmingham Heartlands NHS Trust supporting NHS staff and District Nursing Services. Providing a seamless transition from hospital to home. My proudest achievement is being nominated and receiving a Florence Nightingale Award and for also being given a Nurse of the Year Award. I am passionate about the care I deliver and strive to make a difference every day to achieve the best possible outcome.

Nearest Stoma Care Nurses