Mrs Kerry Munson

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

Very professional with a good sense of humour

22nd December 2017
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

In November 2017 I underwent an unexpected operation which required daily dressing changes and aftercare at Broadwater Medical Centre, Worthing. All of the staff there were extremely understanding, and sympathetic to the procedure that I had experienced. I was very pleased with the aftercare that I received from the nurses and cannot thank them enough for looking after me. I would like to particularly mention Kerry for her outstanding service and care that she afforded me during my recovery period, her advice and friendly demeanour. Thank you so much. Paul M Ayrey

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

Kerry explained what would happen. She made me feel valued and gave good advice.

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

Kerry was so easy to talk to. I had a bit of a concern regarding my pill and she was so open and listened to what I had to say. She helped me book in a GP appointment which should help my situation. The treatment she provided was pain free and she made me feel very comfortable throughout. I wouldn't be able to find anything which needs improving. It's not often you go into a surgery concerned and come out relived and smiling.

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

I went to get my ear syringed for the first time. Kerry explained what she was going to do and put me at ease before and during the procedure. She was really lovely and I left feeling very happy with the care I was given.

Nearest Nurses