Mrs Jeanette Hawkins

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am an Assistant Director working in the Charity Sector for CLIC Sargent and I lead the nursing and play specialist programme. My nursing role is focused on education, management, leadership and research. I work across the UK to facilitate support for children with cancer and their families through our CLIC Sargent Nurses and Play Specialists. I am passionate about quality care, because a cancer diagnosis causes pain and distress to families and they need safe and compassionate care to help them through the darkest of days. I have 29 years experience of working in Paediatric Oncology and worked at Birmingham Children's Hospital for 25 of those years. I welcome feedback from service users, colleagues, CLIC Sargent Nurses and Play Specialists, NHS partners and other charities and organisations with whom I am lucky enough to work.

• Oncology

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1
  • Children's Nurse, Level 1
  • Nurse Independent Prescriber (Extended Formulary)

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th November 2016
Written by a member of staff

Jeanette is an outstanding listener, has an incredibly strong moral compass, and always delivers on what she says she is going to deliver. A real asset to any team.

24th November 2016
Response from Mrs Jeanette Hawkins

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.

16th November 2016

very supportive

17th December 2016
Response from Mrs Jeanette Hawkins

Thank you for taking time to feedback. Much appreciated

14th November 2016
Written by a member of staff

Jeanette is a nursing and NHS partnerships lead in the charity which employs us. Jeanette shows a wealth of knowledge and experience of oncology but she is also great at applying her nursing and clinical knowledge in a multi-disciplinary context - applying her knowledge of nursing practice to the context of our social care support for children and young people with cancer. Jeanette is a really good listener and she is very reflective about her own work and the work of our charity. She is a tireless advocate for children and families and she is appropriately challenging where services could do things differently or better. Jeanette is a real asset to our team and a credit to the nursing profession.

24th November 2016
Response from Mrs Jeanette Hawkins

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.

9th November 2016
Written by a member of staff at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

Jeanette is committed to educating and sharing information, and is always up on current research and evidence based practice.

24th November 2016
Response from Mrs Jeanette Hawkins

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.

7th November 2016
Written by a member of staff at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

I am one of Jeanette colleagues and find that she is always very open and honest in her feedback. She gives a good level of consideration to any suggestions being put forward and is always aware of potential impacts on client group or other colleagues.

7th November 2016
Response from Mrs Jeanette Hawkins

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to feed back

« 1 2 3 4 »