mr-andrew-hunnisett

Mr Andrew Hunnisett

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

10th September 2020

Andrew has always seemed to me to be very knowledgeable on urology matters. In my consultations with him he has been very thorough.

8th September 2020

I first met Andrew at a revue meeting held during my treatment sessions at the Rosemere Centre. I witnessed how thorough & professional he was in treating and correcting a symptom I had during my treatment. Both he & all of the staff that dealt with me from the time of diagnosis & during my 4 week long treatment were highly professional, dedicated & skilled for which I will always be thankful. At my 6 week follow up consultation which was done online, which I found to be a very pleasant experience. Consultant Tracey Ellis & Andrew explained the situation now & ongoing very clearly & precisely, assuring me that any issues I may have going forward would be addressed promptly.

3rd September 2020

Andrew was very efficient and caring right from the first meeting, nothing was too much trouble, the forthcoming Radiotherapy was explained in detail. All of the possible side effects were highlighted so I was fully aware of what I might expect. He gave me the confidence to start the radiotherapy with very few worries. Andrew furnished me with his contact number saying that I could ring anytime if I had any problems.The mid and end session reviews of my treatment were comprehensive and made me feel at ease. Considering the constraints caused by the coronavirus pandemic Andrew and all of the team involved in my radiotherapy were excellent and caring, I could not wish fore any better attention.

27th August 2020

Mr Andrew Hunnisett Was very helpful answer all my questions and help me to make the right decisions for my treatment of Prostate cancer and I thank him for all is help. JAMES SHAW

22nd August 2020

We were very pleased with the care and understanding by Andrew and the honest facts by Dr Tracy Ellis. The staff that gave the treatment each day were brilliant and was flaged up when when I had a problem.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Andrew Hunnisett was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Uro-oncology

Macmillan uro-oncology clinical nurse specialist

Nearest Uro-oncology Nurses