miss-kelly-dawn-sweeney

Miss Kelly Dawn Sweeney

1 2 3 4 5 1 review

Written by a carer at King George Hospital
6th April 2018

Kelly was caring for an elderly relative of mine at King George hospital's ITU for pneumonia with septic shock due to MRSA PVL virulent infection. She and the whole of ITU staff at KGH was brilliant, exceptional, compassionate, and literally life saviour. My elderly relative was under Kelly's and KGH ITU care for about 36 days, they literally brought her back to life from death bed. Kelly was extremely helpful and caring towards the patient and patient's family. She provided precise information on patient's health status and went beyond and above her way to provide critical medical guidance to family to avoid them getting infected. We can't thank enough Kelly and KGU ITU for all the service they offered to our elderly relative which gave her another lease of life. You guys are paragons of humanity and intellect. God bless you for all the fantastic rescues you do at that ITU. No profession can match what you do so selflessly. We are eternally grateful to you. I wish you continue to get all support from all the authorities and everyone really appreciates your excellent service to mankind.

• Anaesthetics and ITU

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

I have worked within health care for the last twenty one years. This has been in various surroundings. I have spent the last six years in intensive care which I adore. I'm very passionate about patient care. Nurses are no exception. One’s success in the nursing profession is not determined by how much theoretical knowledge a nurse possesses, but how resilient she is to apply everything she learned–and that includes the principle of caring.

Nearest Anaesthetics and ITU Nurses