yorkshire-clinic

Yorkshire Clinic

Bradford Road, Bingley, West Yorkshire, England, BD16 1TW

8th March 2020

Very Nice Hospital, local to me and no need to travel into a City Centre. The Hospital staff are all great and treated me with respect at all times.

2020-03-09 07:24:51
Response from Yorkshire Clinic

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback and lovely comments, we really appreciate it. We will ensure this is shared with our staff.

17th February 2020

FRom reception to the medical team I was treated courteously and efficiently. Staff were prmpt and very thorough and able to answer my questions. They were able to give the necessary time to process me through the operation.

2020-02-18 08:18:48
Response from Yorkshire Clinic

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will ensure your comments are shared with our staff.

20th December 2019

I am really happy to have found a talented surgeon who was able to understand my wishes. The procedure I had was a breast lift with implants as I felt the appearance of my natural breasts were small and sagging. Mr Mahajan was able to lift my breasts and increase them in size using 300cc teardrop shaped implants placed behind the muscle. I was able to select the size and shape of the implants during prior consultation. Overall, my surgery experience was very positive and moving forward, I am a confident improved version of myself!

2020-01-02 08:28:41
Response from Yorkshire Clinic

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We are really pleased to hear that you are very happy with your procedure and consultant of choice. We will share your comments with our staff.

{{category}} working at Yorkshire Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Yorkshire Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eb6ip