Yorkshire Clinic

Bradford Road, Bingley, West Yorkshire, England, BD16 1TW

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th June 2019

I was treated by Professor Ghanchi at the Yorkshire Clinic for 2 cataract removals. The whole procedure was first class all the way through. Professor Ghanchi and his team put me at easy about the procedure from first entering the Clinic. They were confident in their approach, all procedures were explained fully throughout with the opportunity given for me to ask questions if there was anything I did not understand. I cannot praise the team enough and would highly recommend Professor Ghanchi, his team and The Lodge at the Yorkshire Clinic without reservation.

27th May 2019

Yorkshire Clinic is a great place to be treated for any condition. I always choose there when booking any consultations.

14th May 2019

I can totally recommend the YORKSHIRE CLINIC for Orthopaedic operations. I received great care from both the Nursing and Physiotherapy staff. The staff always treated me with dignity and respect. Something I have to say does not happen at Airedale General Hospital , where I previously held a senior managerial post.

9th May 2019

From walking into the clinic everything was 1st class nothing but brilliant service all the very best in care

29th April 2019

The clinic was very clean the staff were very friendly it was not like a hospital which I found to put me at ease as I was very nervous.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Yorkshire Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Yorkshire Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eb6ip