Yorkshire Clinic

Bradford Road, Bingley, West Yorkshire, England, BD16 1TW

20th December 2019

I am really happy to have found a talented surgeon who was able to understand my wishes. The procedure I had was a breast lift with implants as I felt the appearance of my natural breasts were small and sagging. Mr Mahajan was able to lift my breasts and increase them in size using 300cc teardrop shaped implants placed behind the muscle. I was able to select the size and shape of the implants during prior consultation. Overall, my surgery experience was very positive and moving forward, I am a confident improved version of myself!

2020-01-02 08:28:41
Response from Yorkshire Clinic

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We are really pleased to hear that you are very happy with your procedure and consultant of choice. We will share your comments with our staff.

12th October 2019

From the time I entered the Hospital, until I left, I felt very involved, everything explained at each stage of my process, to the procedure being complete, staff were very welcoming, nothing too much trouble , all friendly and polite, I can honestly say this has been one of the best hospital experiences I have ever had.

10th October 2019

All staff are polite and helpful .

18th September 2019

I could not complain about a single thing, staff excellent and attentive, facilties clean and well thought out, food excellent, consultant excellent. Fantastic fantastic fantastic! From start to finish I cannot reccommned this consultant enough. There were some unexpected issues during my breast reduction surgery but this did not phase Mr Marajan and utilising his very competent skills was able to give me the breasts and stomach that I had before pregnancy. This amazing man also sent flowers follwing surgery wishing me the best with my new shape, this was very unexpected but meant a huge deal and really went that extra mile in my eyes. At every point I felt in safe and capable hands and although I work for the NHS I am extremely glad I chose to go privately with Mr Marajan and would certainly use him again if required. I love my breast reduction and stomach lipo and can definately state with confidence that it has improved my life in every way. Thank you!

27th May 2019

Yorkshire Clinic is a great place to be treated for any condition. I always choose there when booking any consultations.

29th April 2019

The clinic was very clean the staff were very friendly it was not like a hospital which I found to put me at ease as I was very nervous.

26th April 2019

Excellent service by all the staff, unable to offer any imrovements

29th January 2019

All staff l met were polite efficient and friendly. could not be faulted.

28th January 2019

The hospital environment is very clean, relaxing and maintained to a very high level. All members of staff from Administration through to the Surgeon were very professional, friendly and courteous. I felt confident in my procedure, able to relax in a calm, clean and safe environment. I had my own room with en suite facilities. I was treated with respect, dignity and extremely well by all the staff members I met during my stay and also on all my appointments and consultations.

{{category}} working at Yorkshire Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Yorkshire Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eb6ip