Yorkshire Clinic

Bradford Road, Bingley, West Yorkshire, England, BD16 1TW

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

14th May 2019

I can totally recommend the YORKSHIRE CLINIC for Orthopaedic operations. I received great care from both the Nursing and Physiotherapy staff. The staff always treated me with dignity and respect. Something I have to say does not happen at Airedale General Hospital , where I previously held a senior managerial post.

9th May 2019

From walking into the clinic everything was 1st class nothing but brilliant service all the very best in care

29th April 2019

The clinic was very clean the staff were very friendly it was not like a hospital which I found to put me at ease as I was very nervous.

26th April 2019

Excellent service by all the staff, unable to offer any imrovements

28th March 2019

I underwent surgery on my belly button to change the appearance, as I wanted a more natural looking belly button after I had a hernia as a child. My procedure took roughly 45 minutes to 1 hour. My surgeon Dr Mahajan was great throughout the whole process. Initially, at the Yorkshire clinic, they allow you to see various different surgeons allowing you to see who fits and feels best for you. Dr Mahajan was the first doctor I saw and immediately I knew I wanted him to perform my surgery. My experience was pleasant from start to finish and I felt safe, relaxed and comforted throughout the whole process. After two weeks post-operation, I was fully healed. I am happy with my result and I know Dr Mahajan did the best he could do in my case. I could not recommend the clinic and my surgeon anymore! In the future, if I wish to undertake any further plastic surgery I will be sure to return.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Yorkshire Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Yorkshire Clinic: http://iwgc.net/eb6ip