Report this review of Wycombe Hospital

22nd June 2019

There was clear signage for the departments I needed to find. Staff (medical and otherwise), were kind and friendly. Everywhere I went seemed reassuringly clean and it was most welcome to have drinking water available in the waiting areas. Although in the weeks before my surgery I was told about various procedures I needed to have, I would have appreciated a slightly clearer idea on the day, at the time of visiting the different departments - I was amazed at how worried and disorientated I felt on surgery day, especially having never been in hospital previously. Having said that, all the staff made an effort to be reassuring.