Withybush General Hospital

Fishguard Road, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales, SA61 2PZ

23rd November 2020

Staff where very inconsiderate, I was in A&E and they knew my chest was bad and while waiting to be seen I fainted and luckily my mum was there to help me and my mum called for help 2 times and the receptionist said the nurse is coming and nobody came to help me and then I started to feel faint again in the doctors office and the doctor was shocked and was just sitting there and was no help so my mum was helping me again luckily she was there and it wasn’t even busy in A&E there was about 3 patients waiting to be seen so someone could be having a heart attack and they wouldn’t even have enough staff to help them? My experience was absolutely disgraceful I wouldn’t recommend going to this hospital at all.

17th October 2020

I had an appointment for a cardiac ultrasound scan. From first person at reception, via A&E Covid-19 check, through to actual scan, no-one would expect better. First: The appointment was on a Saturday in an attempt to get ahead with workload. Second: I was rung up early in the day to ask if I would consider having my appointment early (rather than late in the day). That was better for me - but I felt no pressure to accept the offer. Third: Reception and A&E pre-entering hospital checks were friendly and efficient. Fourth: I arrived on time and was seen immediately. Fifth: The scan was done with explanations and by a person who could not have been more considerate and helpful. It is not, physically, the most attractive hospital. But that fades away against the pleasantness of the staff I interacted with. Should have mentioned the luxury of being able to park easily and without charge. A huge contrast to previous experiences in England.

14th March 2020

They took away my parent’s life with their neglect. Rude nurses, poor hygiene- ward wasn’t cleaned in the 2 weeks. Food crumbs around bed! Never seen such poor care

{{category}} working at Withybush General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Withybush General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6hg