west-midlands-hospital

West Midlands Hospital

Colman Hill, Halesowen, West Midlands, England, B63 2AH

12th February 2021

In 2020 I was referred to Mr Morsi at West Midlands Hospital. Following investigations and examination Mr Morsi advised option of surgical intervention. Before surgery, Mr Morsi spent a good length of time explaining my condition, treatment / surgical options, risks and benefits for me to make decision about. I had surgery in September 2020. I am very happy that I chose this hospital for my treatment. Staff at the hospital were absolutely 100% professional, friendly, attentive, helpful, caring and reassuring. I felt very safe and secure at the hospital which was particularly important during the difficult time of the Coronovirus Pandemic. The hospital was well equipped to meet my needs and my privacy/dignity was maintained superbly throughout. It is my impression that Mr Morsi is a highly experienced, trustworthy, competent and professional surgeon. Mr Morsi provided me with the most wonderful understanding, empathy, reassurance and he has great listening skills. The surgery was a great success and I have recovered extremely well with no further problems. I had a very positive experience. I highly recommend Mr Morsi and his team and thank them for all of their wonderful skills and care.

11th February 2021

I was most impressed by the kindness, consideration and professionalism of all the staff I came into contact with during my short stay at West Midlands hospital. I can't think of anything they could do to improve on the service I received and I would be more than happy to undergo any necessary treatment there in the future. Thank you all.

11th February 2021

The hospital staff are amazing and my consultant Mr Morsi was amazing he had looked after me so well and I feel so much better since my operation.

{{category}} working at West Midlands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review West Midlands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6fa