Veincentre Bristol

26 Berkeley Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HP

9th August 2018

My experience of the Veincentre Bristol was positive from start to finish. As soon as you set foot inside you feel at ease and welcomed by the staff. Dr Lyn Jones was very understanding and honest regarding suitable treatment, recovery and costs. My treatment (endovenous and foam sclerotherapy) went smoothly thanks to Dr Lyn Jones and Pauline who made me feel very comfortable and informed me step by step. I would highly recommend Veincentre and their caring, professional staff. I am thrilled with my results and have enjoyed my first summer in 9 years without covering my legs up.

30th August 2017

Although the treatment went well and the whole experience was fine, I am still left with black marks under my skin where my varicose veins were. I've been told it will take 6 months for these to fade but five months on they are still as obvious as they were after one month. People keep asking me what I've done to my leg and of course the whole idea was that there would be nothing to see after treatment so I'm very disappointed. The one area is still very tender too.

5th June 2017

The Veincentre in Bristol provides a first class service. The staff are extremely competent, kind and professional. My treatment was completely successful, I am really pleased with it. The Doctor and Nurses are caring, have a good sense of humour and very reassuring. I had complete confidence in them and enjoyed being in their care. My only concern was that when I arrived 10 minutes before my appointment after lunch the centre was closed and I had to wait outside on the steps right up to the actual time, I thought the waiting area should have been available for at least 10-15 mins. before the appointment.

22nd September 2016

Can not recommend highly enough, from the lovely receptionist who chatted and made me cups of tea, to the nurse who nearly lost her hand I was holding on so tight, to the fantastic surgeon - If you need vein treatment, this is the place to go!

28th June 2016

From my initial contact at The Vein Centre in Bristol and through the treatment I received over 2 visits everything was very professional, efficient and welcoming. The receptionist was lovely and put me at ease offering coffee. Dr. Lyn Jones was amazing and again I felt immediately at ease and in good hands. Pauline the assisting Nurse was very kind and efficient. The whole experience was perfect. So far I am pleased with the initial results of the EVLA. I have just had the follow up Sclerotherapy treatment so I cannot yet see the full benefits of this as I still have the delightful compression stockings on. The only thing I would suggest is a follow up phone call perhaps a few days following a procedure to see how you are and if you have any questions.

{{category}} working at Veincentre Bristol ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Veincentre Bristol: http://iwgc.net/ecm2k