Veincentre Bristol

26 Berkeley Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HP

« 1 2 3 4 »

17th June 2019

I had an EVLA vein treatment a year and half ago and unfortunately I don’t think the treatment worked for me as I still have visible veins and still get leg cramps. It is disappointing especially after the money paid. I had also foam sclerotherapy injections and it did not worked , I would say that only 20% of the veins disappeared and the rest I still have brown stains even after 1 ½ year. I would not recommend anyone having the foam sclerotherapy injections, after my experience I think they make your legs look worse plus I have searched for other type of treatments on the internet and noticed that these injections are really an old fashion method. The staff was really nice and polite , is just a shame that the treatment didn’t work .

1st April 2019

Although living in Bournemouth with access to several hospitals able to perform laser and foam varicose vein surgery I investigated all other options as I was funding the treatment myself ( no longer carried out by NHS unless advanced complications) . The Bristol Vein Centre provided excellent service and treatment ( Mr. Brooks) at a significantly lower price that the non-specialist hospitals. I did not feel that standards of service from the Vein Centre and Mr. Brooks were anything other than excellent throughout and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others faced with the same decision. I had already gone for an initial appointment at another hospital in Bournemouth but in contrast found it poor i.e. started late, very superficial i.e. no ultrasound scan , very quick - about 15 minutes and still costing as much as the VeinCentre initial consultation which was on time, thorough and included ultrasound scan. I certainly felt far nore confident in using the Vein Centre rather than the local general hospitals

22nd October 2018

Everyone at the hospital treated me with the upmost respect and dignity. Everyone was kind and caring. The facility was clean and well kept. I would highly recommend this surgery to everyone.

9th August 2018

My experience of the Veincentre Bristol was positive from start to finish. As soon as you set foot inside you feel at ease and welcomed by the staff. Dr Lyn Jones was very understanding and honest regarding suitable treatment, recovery and costs. My treatment (endovenous and foam sclerotherapy) went smoothly thanks to Dr Lyn Jones and Pauline who made me feel very comfortable and informed me step by step. I would highly recommend Veincentre and their caring, professional staff. I am thrilled with my results and have enjoyed my first summer in 9 years without covering my legs up.

30th August 2017

Although the treatment went well and the whole experience was fine, I am still left with black marks under my skin where my varicose veins were. I've been told it will take 6 months for these to fade but five months on they are still as obvious as they were after one month. People keep asking me what I've done to my leg and of course the whole idea was that there would be nothing to see after treatment so I'm very disappointed. The one area is still very tender too.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Veincentre Bristol ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Veincentre Bristol: http://iwgc.net/ecm2k