Veincentre Bristol

26 Berkeley Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HP

22nd October 2018

Everyone at the hospital treated me with the upmost respect and dignity. Everyone was kind and caring. The facility was clean and well kept. I would highly recommend this surgery to everyone.

9th August 2018

My experience of the Veincentre Bristol was positive from start to finish. As soon as you set foot inside you feel at ease and welcomed by the staff. Dr Lyn Jones was very understanding and honest regarding suitable treatment, recovery and costs. My treatment (endovenous and foam sclerotherapy) went smoothly thanks to Dr Lyn Jones and Pauline who made me feel very comfortable and informed me step by step. I would highly recommend Veincentre and their caring, professional staff. I am thrilled with my results and have enjoyed my first summer in 9 years without covering my legs up.

30th August 2017

Although the treatment went well and the whole experience was fine, I am still left with black marks under my skin where my varicose veins were. I've been told it will take 6 months for these to fade but five months on they are still as obvious as they were after one month. People keep asking me what I've done to my leg and of course the whole idea was that there would be nothing to see after treatment so I'm very disappointed. The one area is still very tender too.

5th June 2017

The Veincentre in Bristol provides a first class service. The staff are extremely competent, kind and professional. My treatment was completely successful, I am really pleased with it. The Doctor and Nurses are caring, have a good sense of humour and very reassuring. I had complete confidence in them and enjoyed being in their care. My only concern was that when I arrived 10 minutes before my appointment after lunch the centre was closed and I had to wait outside on the steps right up to the actual time, I thought the waiting area should have been available for at least 10-15 mins. before the appointment.

22nd September 2016

Can not recommend highly enough, from the lovely receptionist who chatted and made me cups of tea, to the nurse who nearly lost her hand I was holding on so tight, to the fantastic surgeon - If you need vein treatment, this is the place to go!

{{category}} working at Veincentre Bristol ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Veincentre Bristol: http://iwgc.net/ecm2k