Torbay Hospital

Lawes Bridge, Torquay, England, TQ2 7AA

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

29th April 2016

I had an accident (femoral neck fracture) and spent the afternoon in A&E, was well looked after and well informed throughout. I then was put on the Ella Rowcroft ward which was exceptional. The care, the attention and warmth of all the nurses and helpers was phenomenal. Doctors and nurses alike were very kind, professional yet warm with a good sense of humour. They kept me informed at all times and look after me splendidly. Although the accident was traumatic, I only have fond memories of my stay at Torbay Hospital thanks to all the professionals there.

10th December 2013

Torbay Hospital is a very clean hospital and they work around the clock to keep the cleanliness on going. The food is better than that of what people are made to believe when speaking of hospital food. I have had my six sons at this hospitals maternity department and I am so lucky they were all delivered safely. There was some issues on the care of me whilst in theatre after having the twins now 11 years old.you can't hold grudges forever and I do believe a certain locum surgeon is who made a huge impact into my future life he was dismissed and would never be a member of staff at the hospital any longer. Torbay Hospital is a great hospital which they are modernising and expanding. The clinics are very good for working to time and you can be in and out in good time. Hard working staff,a lovely bright clean hospital and a credit to Torbay itself.

23rd April 2012

With the care and treatment I received at Torbay Hospital, I would feel at ease if having to return. Thank you

28th March 2012

Kept fully informed and updated about all aspects as soon as I walked into the department. Treated with great dignity and care. My disability was taken into account throughout the process - the banter and humour was great... Even learnt how to take my own blood pressure in recovery, had a great time fully relaxed and at ease. The biscuits and tea was first class - thanks everyone!!

28th March 2012

The care and consideration shown by the nursing staff was outstanding and I am extremely grateful for the kindness and consideration shown in the endoscopy suite. Torbay Hospital is excellent albeit Torbay really needs a brand new hospital to serve the growing population.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »