Share review of The Royal London Hospital

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

17th December 2019

From the moment I arrived at the hospital I was treated perfectly by ALL staff at every level in Wards 12E & 12F and the Recovery Ward The care offered, the total attention at all times both day and night, the sheer pleasantness of all these people were all of an unbelievably high standard from my surgeon Mr Wadley down to the staff and nurses in all areas visited. My only negative comments are reserved for the care assistants who looked after me on my last evening and night. Having had such wonderful service since arrival I was rather shocked on my last night at 8p.m. to be moved to a smaller room in Ward 12E. The low attention level there made me feel very uncomfortable resulting in me wanting to leave as soon as possible which was such a shame. And finally the hospital food really didn't come anywhere near the nursing standard but I wasn't feeling particularly hungry so that wasn't a problem. The main superb comments refer to all the staff at all the treatment levels. Many thanks for how brilliantly you treated me and how well you looked after me. Deanna Tucker 10th - 12th December 2019