The Princess Margaret Hospital

Osborne Road, Windsor, Berkshire, England, SL4 3SJ

Written by
2nd September 2022

Such pleasant, friendly and professional staff. Am very happy to use the hospital and to recommend it.

Safe
Written by a private patient
14th December 2021

The first initial meeting with the reception staff was both upsetting and distinctly uncaring, at a time when both our anxiety levels were high, not a reception I would have expected from a private Hospital. Initial welcome is SO important. Prior to our visit we were informed by our specialists secretary that I could accompany my husband to see the specialist but was informed at reception that it was against COVID rules, not sure where the data is for that rule. I feel both secretary and reception should talk from the same page, not inform us that the secretary was out of order to say that. I was of course eventually allowed in with my husband by the the charming Mr Anjawaller who explained and reduced my husbands anxiety of his condition, knowing I was there simply as another pair of ears to remember things. I am sorry to have to write to you on this matter but it really upset me knowing it was causing my husband more anxiety.

Safe

{{category}} working at The Princess Margaret Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Princess Margaret Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3q9