The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

1st June 2018

Mr Gajraj and his team at the Melbury Clinic were excellent. Very committed to helping patients to understand the procedures carried out and extremely patient regarding answering any questions/concerns. I was not made to feel rushed and I was not made to feel under pressure to commit to having any procedures carried out, I was given plenty of information to take away and study in my own time and was told that I could contact the Clinic at any time if I had any queries. When I had the procedures carried out the staff were extremely kind and I was made to feel very relaxed. The Clinic itself was spotlessly clean. I have had two follow up appointments so far and will have a third and final appointment in three months, Mr Gajraj is totally committed to making sure that his patients are happy with the procedures carried out and making sure that there are no worries/concerns following the operations. I appreciated the fact that the Clinic staff were always there to answer any concerns should you have the (I did not have any!). After every appointment a letter was sent to me and my GP informing him of the visits. Wonderful care! I have recommended The Melbury Clinic to several friends, confident that they will have first class care as I did

25th April 2018

There was calm and professional care with no pain.

6th April 2018

Consultation & scan was a very informative reassuring visit. The high standard surgery was very professional & carried out in facilities that were very hygienic & tidy rooms. Nurses were very polite & respectful. The aftercare was of an excellent standard with a personal touch. Dr Haroun Gajraj showed exceptional care & attention during consultation, surgery & aftercare with a high standard of professionalism at all times. Special thanks to all Transform staff who attended to me & much appreciation especially to Dr Haroun Gajraj who showed me exceptional care attending to my vein problems.

4th April 2018

I was absolutely delighted with the whole experience at The Melbury Clinic. The team cared for me exceptionally well and all my needs were met in full. The setting of the clinic is calming and very clean. I was given all the information I needed at every step and time was taken to fully discuss any queries I had about the procedure. My procedure was very successful, with the outcome I wanted. I would highly recommend this clinic to others.

23rd March 2018

I had treatment in 2017 for the varicose veins in both of my legs. The staff are fantastic. Always letting me know what was going to happen before and after treatment. The treatment itself was virtually pain free with a very quick recovery time. The clinic is spotlessly clean and appointments are always on time. I have just been for my first annual check up and none of the problems I had have come back. I am so pleased with the results. The only problem was it took me a long time to pluck up the courage to have the treatment. I really wish that I had it earlier as I am now able to wear skirts and shorts without thinking about my legs.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8