The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

10th January 2018

I have just finished treatment at the Melbury Clinic . I found the Clinic to be very friendly and all staff very kind as I was a very nervous patient. Dr. Gajraj explained everything to me in plain English so I could understand what my treatment was going to entail. On the day of my treatment all the nurses were lovely very efficient but understanding at the same time. I felt no pain during my procedure and afterwards was taken to a recovery room with a cup of tea and monitored. what was lovely is that this treatment is a walk in walk out same day treatment so no general to get over. I was up and walking around the following day. The Clinic is a very clean place decoration is very tasteful in the waiting area and toilet easily accessible and spotless. It is in the countryside so has a very peaceful feeling and calmness which really helps with nervous patients like I was. I would fully recommend the Melbury Clinic and thank you all very much.

10th January 2018

I had endovenous laser treatment and phlebectomies on a number of large and unsightly veins in my right lower leg in November 2017. I have to say that from my first contact with The Melbury Clinic I have been most impressed with the sympathetic care and attention to detail provided by Mr Gajraj and all of his staff. The clinic is spotlessly clean and great attention was paid to the sterility and hygiene of all the areas and equipment in the operating and recovery areas. I was made to feel comfortable and at ease at all stages of treatment. I suffered very little pain other than mild discomfort and am extremely pleased with the results.

16th December 2017

I was extremely nervous when I attended the clinic having previously had the procedure done at a local NHS hospital but I can honestly say that this time, it was a completely different experience. The cleanliness and hygiene standards at the clinic and the professionalism and caring attitude of all members of staff was excellent. The procedure itself was unhurried and I was made to feel as comfortable as possible. Each part of the procedure was explained to me as it was being carried out which was very reassuring. The follow-up care afterwards was second to none. I was contacted by several members of staff and even Mr Gajraj called me to see how I was and told me to contact him if I had any concerns. Overall I cannot fault the service or staff at The Melbury Clinic and would highly recommend it to anyone considering vein surgery.

13th December 2017

Professional team. Friendly staff. Very happy with my results, achieved exactly the result I wished for.

6th October 2017

I worked as a GP in Sherborne for 26 years so knew exactly where to go to get the best treatment for my varicose veins. They had become incresingly unsightly over the years, more recently I had suffered a couple of episodes of phlebitis which were extremely painful. Since retiring we have been travelling a lot and I was becoming increasingly concerned about my risks of a DVT. From the very first phone call I was treated with courtesy and kindness. The clinic is spotless. I was seen promptly, a thorough history was taken and examination performed by Mr Gajraj. The results were explained clearly and the best treatment recommended. My initial surgery was cancelled by me at the last minute due to a serious illness in the family. I could not have been treated better by Mrs English the manager. I had EVLA and multiple phebectomies to my right leg. I am thrilled with the result. The proceedure itself was painless. There were two nurses present, one assisting Mr Gajraj and the other keeping an eye on me! There was mild discomfort for a few days, not enough to prevent me enjoying a 60's Northern Soul weekend of dancing. I cannot recommend Mr Gajraj and his team highly enough. Should I get varicose veins in my other leg I will not hesitate to get them done by Mr Gajraj. Many thanks from Carolyn.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8