The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

20th July 2017

The greatest testament to the quality of care and treatment at The Melbury Clinic, is that I make a five hour round trip for every check up and procedure! I have received care from The Melbury Clinic for varicose veins since April 2011, and chose the clinic because my mother had been a patient for many years prior to that, and still is. The staff are friendly, respectful and professional, and the building is very clean and welcoming. It is always a pleasure to visit the clinic. My condition and treatments are explained clearly to me, and I feel like an active participant in my care. I have undergone three procedures at The Melbury Clinic and have never experienced any unexpected or distressing pain or side effects. I always feel well-informed, and I am kept up-to-date on approaching annual check ups. I would highly recommend The Melbury Clinic to anyone seeking varicose vein treatment.

19th July 2017

I fully recommend the Melbury Clinic for thoroughness and quality of care.

6th July 2017

I have just completed treatment for veins in both of my legs. My only regret is that I didn`t have the treatment earlier. The results are fantastic. I had previous surgery and injections on both of my legs which was not completely successful. Now I can wear shorts and dresses for the first time in years. The staff at the Melbury clinic are all extremely knowledgable, friendly, kind and made me feel completely at ease during my treatments. My questions were all answered and I didn`t feel rushed at any time. The treatment was explained to me before during and after each appointment. The clinic is spotlessly clean from top to bottom and very well organised. I would thoroughly recommend the Melbury clinic and very pleased that I chose this clinic for my treatment.

5th July 2017

I had excellent care and my varicose vein surgery has been very successful. Mr Gavraj and his team could not have been more helpful or professional.

7th June 2017

My neighbour recommended the Melbury Clinic to me following a successful and relatively pain free experience having suffered with a problem with her veins for an number of years and which she felt were unsightly. She was delighted in being able to "show off" her legs again in a skirt in summer following her treatment. We were chatting about her experience and she had no hesitation in recommending that I should seek advise from the Melbury Clinic. I made an appointment regarding a minor issue I had with my right leg. Dr Gajraj put my mind to rest following a thorough examination of both legs. He explained very clearly what was being shown on the ultra sound scan as he completed all the checks. He identified what was causing my problem and assured me that all my veins and valves were in good working order. I came away happy with the consultation and with peace of mind knowing that there was nothing to worry about. All the staff were tremendously helpful and Ros English, whom I spoke to and emailed several times, was fantastic with all the information being clear, precise and concise.