The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

15th February 2018

From start to finish of my treatment for varicose veins at the Melbury Clinic I felt I was getting the best of care and in the hands of a very professional team. Everything was explained to me in detail by Mr Gajraj and I felt relaxed throughout the operation. The staff were very friendly and understanding and respected my privacy at all times. The clinic itself was very clean and comfortable and I don’t believe I could have been in any better hands. The operation itself was very successful and I would have no hesitation in recommending the Melbury Clinic and in particular Mr Gajraj to anyone needing help with varicose veins.

15th February 2018

I have just finished my third treatment of microsclerotherapy (reducing unsightly leg thread/spider veins) and I am delighted with the results. The Melbury Clinic is very professional, efficient and thorough (leg veins were scanned prior to treatment in case of any underlying conditions and relevant medical history taken into account). All aspects of the treatment was clearly explained throughout and everyone was easy to talk to. The treatment has been very effective for me. I could see vast improvements after just the first one. They recommended up to three lots for the best results, but I never felt pressured to commit to that and I only had to pay for one treatment at a time and then to wait and see after about 6 weeks whether I wanted another treatment. I was always treated with respect and dignity. The appointments were always on time. The premises are welcoming, clean and tidy. My only regret is that I didn’t take a ‘before’ photograph! However, I would not hesitate to recommend this effective and affordable treatment at The Melbury Clinic and I am looking forward to finally wearing skirts or even shorts this summer!

11th January 2018

I have nothing but praise for the attention and treatment I received at the Melbury Clinic. My entire experience from the initial consultation, the actual procedure, through to my followup appointment was outstanding. During my initial consultation I was given detailed information about my condition and the recommended treatment. This gave me no concerns about the procedure or the outcome. The actual procedure was completely painless and everything was explained from beginning to end which made it very interesting. I would recommend the Melbury Clinic without hesitation to anyone in need of the vein treatment that I received.

10th January 2018

I have just finished treatment at the Melbury Clinic . I found the Clinic to be very friendly and all staff very kind as I was a very nervous patient. Dr. Gajraj explained everything to me in plain English so I could understand what my treatment was going to entail. On the day of my treatment all the nurses were lovely very efficient but understanding at the same time. I felt no pain during my procedure and afterwards was taken to a recovery room with a cup of tea and monitored. what was lovely is that this treatment is a walk in walk out same day treatment so no general to get over. I was up and walking around the following day. The Clinic is a very clean place decoration is very tasteful in the waiting area and toilet easily accessible and spotless. It is in the countryside so has a very peaceful feeling and calmness which really helps with nervous patients like I was. I would fully recommend the Melbury Clinic and thank you all very much.

10th January 2018

I had endovenous laser treatment and phlebectomies on a number of large and unsightly veins in my right lower leg in November 2017. I have to say that from my first contact with The Melbury Clinic I have been most impressed with the sympathetic care and attention to detail provided by Mr Gajraj and all of his staff. The clinic is spotlessly clean and great attention was paid to the sterility and hygiene of all the areas and equipment in the operating and recovery areas. I was made to feel comfortable and at ease at all stages of treatment. I suffered very little pain other than mild discomfort and am extremely pleased with the results.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8