The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

11th May 2012

I have to travel some distance to attend the Melbury Clinic from my home in Christchurch. I have no hesitation to make this journey as feel it very much worth it. The staff are always incredibly polite and helpful at all times. Nothing is too much trouble for them regarding patient care. As I have been a staff nurse myself for several years, I can also apprecialte not only how 'good' the staff are, but the clinic itself which always looks impressivly clean and tidy, and all this in a bright and lovely building in a country setting away from traffic and the general hustle bustle of a town centre.

7th May 2012

Each time my husband and i have been to The Melbury Clinic we have been made very welcome by all the team. The care and attention excellent, and the chats not bad either!! Oh, and the cup of tea or coffee goes down a treat too! It makes all the difference to feel relaxed and comfortable.

4th May 2012

A very calming location, with no hustle and bustle. Superb staff.

26th April 2012
Written by a member of staff

I have worked along side the Doctors and staff and have been impressed with their professional dedication and caring standards.

26th April 2012

On my visits to Melbury Clinic I always receive a warm welcome by the team who are extremely caring and proffessional.

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8