The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

31st January 2019

Although I didn’t proceed to have treatment at The Melbury Clinic I was extremely happy with my very thorough consultations and scans from both Mr. Gajraj and Miss McGuiness.

21st January 2019

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Melbury Clinic to someone else. The level of care is excellent and because they only treat one patient at a time you feel that you are receiving the best possible care. The clinic is clean, the staff are knowledgeable and caring and you are treated with respect and dignity. Your treatment is discussed with you in detail and all your questions are answered with with explanations given clearly and in layman's terms so you can properly understand the treatment. I had every confidence in Dr Gajraj and his team and felt that I was in very good hands. I recovered quickly from the procedure and had no problems during my recovery. Overall, an excellent service by a team of dedicated health care professionals.

16th January 2019

Dr. Gajraj and the nurses are extremely courteous and friendly at all times, they make me feel very safe, secure and relaxed. I am always made to feel welcome and the staff are great at providing a personal service. My privacy and dignity are always maintained and I am always treated with respect. The facility is extremely clean in all areas and smells wonderful! The standard and quality of care is of the highest standard and I feel very confident in the advice and treatment provided.

1st December 2018

Most efficient, friendly and kind.

1st November 2018

I was delighted with the treatment I received from both Haroun Gajraj and his team. They were cheerful, friendly and professional; and I knew I was in 'safe hands'. Everything was explained carefully and I was treated with dignity and respect at all times. The clinic itself is kept immaculately clean and provides a pleasant and comfortable setting in which to receive treatment. I am completely satisfied with the results of my procedure and the aftercare received. I would have no hesitation in recommending Haroun Gajraj and The VeinCare Centre.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8