The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

16th May 2019
Written by a member of staff

I attended a course at the centre and found it to be very well run, friendly and providing excellent service. As a consultant surgeon in the NHS I was very impressed by both the staff and the clinic.

15th May 2019

The whole team at the Melbury clinic are professional, caring and empathetic. I was anxious on the day of my treatment and they all provided reassurance and ensured my dignity at all times. Thank you. Melbury Clinic :-)

24th April 2019

Very clean and comfortable surroundings, well attended to by very polite and courteous staff. Prompt and efficient service. Very good and thorough consultation not rushed or skimped. A confident and informative ultra scan, on a very delicate issue. Reassuring me of what was found. Very helpful information and advice to move my issue forward.

14th April 2019

I have been a patient if Mr Gajraj raj for several years now. My initial treatment for varicose veins was very successful and improved both the visual look of my legs as well as relieving discomfort such as restless legs. Since my initial course of therapy, I have received several other courses of treatment under my annual vein check insurance-including laser treatment. Mr Gajraj is always totally professional but approachable and I am always certain that he will ensure the best outcome for me regardless of the cost of the treatment to be given under the annual insurance scheme. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Melbury Clinic and Mr Gajraj

13th April 2019

From the initial consultation, through investigation, diagnosis, treatment to follow up after the treatment all aspects of the interaction were clear and professional. I was encouraged to ask questions and all were answered clearly. I was confident that I was in control of all aspects of the decisions leading to the investigation and treatment provided.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8