The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

2nd June 2020

If you are thinking of having vein treatment I can recommend the Melbury Clinic and Dr Gajraj without hesitation. I first contacted the clinic in 13/05/2015 because I had painful ugly varicose veins on my right leg. From my first contact I have been impressed with the very high standard of care I have received. Dr Gajraj explained everything to me thoroughly and performed an ultrasound scan on my leg, I decided to have the procedure on 24/07/2015. I was impressed by the cleaniness and hygiene of the clinic and was treated with respect by all staff members their care and responsiveness to my needs was excellent. I was extremely pleased with the results my pain had gone and my leg which I had hidden from everyone for years I was no longer embarrassed by it made a massive difference to me . Unfortunately in 2019 the Small Saphenous vein in my right leg becsme varicosed so without hesitsion I contacted the Melbury Clinic . I spoke to Lisa Parsons (secretary) who was able to locate my records immediately and arranged for me to see Dr Gajraj . I was greeted at the clinic by Natalie Pike (healthcare assissant) who was welcoming and friendly. Dr Gajraj remembered me from previous visits which was reassuring . We talked about my leg then he did a visual exam then an ultrasound scan explaining everything as he it . My right leg had very visual knots but my left leg also had signs of reflux so he scanned that as well we discussed the treatments available and I was given written information as well and I made the decision to have treatment on both legs. I had the procedure carried out on 07/05/2019 Dr Gajraj and Natalie who was assisting were chatting to me throughout the procedure and I felt safe and relaxed the whole time . During the rest period after the procedure Natalie checked on me several times and Dr Gajaj came to check my legs and make sure I was fit and well to go home. At my follow up appointment I explained to Dr Gajraj that I was delighted with the way the treatment had worked and we discussed me having Microsclerotherapy treatment on the spider / thread veins on my legs I had 2 dark blotches on my right leg that had been there for many years Dr Gajraj explained the procedure fully and I decided to go ahead . I started treatment on 08/01/2020 Dr Gajraj was explaining as he carried out the treatment and he and Sue Osbourne were chatting to me so I felt relaxed and comfortable again the standard òf cleanliness was very high . The procedures I have had have made a huge difference to me and I now can wear what I want and no longer hid my legs . I cannot thank Dr Gajraj enough. I feel the whole organisation is very well led and have complete confidence in the whole team. I would recommend Dr Gajraj and the Melbury Clinic without hesitation

5th May 2020

I put off having my varicose veins treated for several years as I was very nervous about having the procedure under local anaesthetic. During my consultation with Dr Gajraj I was put completely at ease. He explained everything very clearly to me and gave me complete confidence to proceed with the surgery. This was done in early March 2020. I was so well looked after by his wonderful staff and of course by Dr Gajraj and wished I had had it done years ago as it was only slightly uncomfortable. I thoroughly and highly recommend The Veincare Centre.

22nd April 2020

Just to let you know after six years on compression medication my wife's legs are wonderful, anybody with ulceration of the legs should think of a consultation with Dr. Gujraj. Money well spent.

22nd April 2020

I first attended the Melbury Clinic in January 2014 having an ulcer on my leg which would not heal. After a consultation with Dr. Gujraj he recommended I wear compression stockings, whichb he assured me would heal the ulcer in 6 weeks, after wearing stockings for only a short time I could feel the difference, and now 6 years on I have had no more trouble. Dr. Gujraj's professionalism is second to none.

25th March 2020

Melbury clinic and it's staff made my visits for vein treatment a pleasure, they were very welcoming and professional. The whole team made me feel comfortable and at ease, I couldn't of asked for more, and my legs look great too.

24th February 2020

A very friendly, professional and helpful clinic. Dr Gajraj explains things clearly and has undergone vein treatment himself, so did not try to gloss over the more uncomfortable aspects of the processes. Natalie Pike was very caring and made sure that I was comfortable throughout and her colleague Sue Osborne also helped to distract me during the procedure.

13th February 2020

I attended a consultation at The Mulberry Clinic in Dorset with Natalie Pike for short wave diathermy, to address the spider veins on my face. I found Natalie to be very welcoming, immediately putting me at ease. She is very knowledgeable and explained everything in great detail. There was ample time for me to ask questions which were all answered, allaying any concerns I had. Natalie carried out a patch test on my face which was totally painless after numbing cream was applied. I was amazed as I could see an instant improvement in some areas. I am very excited to return for my next treatment in 6 weeks. I can highly recommend Natalie Pike as a knowledgeable & experienced health care professional.

9th February 2020

I found the Vein Care Centre after Googling varicose vein treatment. I saw on their website that they were holding an information evening at a local hotel so I booked a space in order to find out more not only about treatment options but the people who run the centre. The information evening was really helpful and I found meeting Dr. Gajraj and his wife in a non-medical setting lovely - I could tell from the beginning that they care about the people they treat. I booked a consultation and this was where my care really began. I'm a very nervous patient! Dr. Gajraj and Sue were so so patient with me (very squeamish, not good with the red stuff, even on a scan) and gave me all the time I needed, never made me feel rushed or silly. Everything was explained to me about the scan, what had been found, and this information was sent in writing to me and my GP. It wasn't long after the consultation that I had my treatment (laser and phlebectomy) and I am amazed at the difference it has made. I was never vain about my varicose veins but they did hurt, especially at the end of a long day. I've got no more pain! No achiness, no heaviness, no heat from the lumpy veins, it's all gone - heaven! I was so well looked after throughout, even laughing during the procedure as everyone was so friendly and easy to talk to, and the procedure was explained all the way through. I am looking forward to having my other leg treated now because I know how caring all the staff are at the centre. I can't thank them enough, and have already recommended them to others. Their patient and customer care is second to none. If your varicose veins are causing you pain and discomfort, please go and see Dr. Gajraj and his team.

25th January 2020

A very nice clinic in beautiful surroundings. Lovely and well informed staff. Everybody treated me with kindness and great care. The satellite premises are also nice. I was particularly well looked after by one of the health care assistants when I arrived too late for my appointment, who put my mind at ease. Thank you very much - you are a great team!

19th January 2020

Melbury clinic is very welcoming,all staff are very professional and I have always been looked after to the highest standards! The clinic is always very clean and tidy. During my procedures the staff have always made me feel relaxed and comfortable! I am so happy with my results so far!

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8