The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

12th November 2020

I received varicose vein treatment on both legs at the Melbury Clinic. The treatment took place during the Covid 19 pandemic so patient care was very important. I received outstanding professional care and felt safe and reassured at all times. The treatment took two and a half hours and the aftercare was the best. The result of the treatment is beyond what I had hoped for and I am delighted. Total attention had been given to the Covid safety requirements and I had no hesitation is undergoing treatment there. Would recommend the Melbury Clinic to anyone with vein problems.

2nd November 2020

I finally managed to get my horrid veins done after my appointment was cancelled just before lock down.The cleanliness and patient care was amazing! I had veins done on both legs which took quite a while, in which I was looked after with the highest of care by the nursing staff. After my follow up appointment I couldn't believe my before and after photo's, just in 6 weeks the transformation was unbelievable Dr Haroun Gajraj done a fantastic job.

22nd October 2020

The care at the Melbury Clinic is absolutely excellent from initial consultation with Haroun Gajraj consultant , to operation (endovenous laser ablation of saphenous veins) and aftercare. The staff are all highly professional, caring, and respectful. The clinic maintains very high standards of hygiene (vital at this time of Covid). The top quality professional care, respect and diligence provided me with every confidence and the results of my surgery have been excellent. I'd particularly like to mention the helpfulness of Lisa Parsons the clinic secretary and the two helpful and caring HCA's Natalie Pike and Sue Osborne. The manager Maddie Groves keeps the clinic running very smoothly and I would have no hesitation in recommending this clinic to friends and family should they need vein treatment.

22nd October 2020

I cannot speak too highly about The Melbury Clinic and the staff there. I have recently completed treatment on a rather ugly and painful vein. Because I have a particular sensitivity to adrenaline my treatment was potentially problematic but due to the attention to detail by Mr Haroun Gajraj; his knowledge of the condition, his explanation of the process and the support of the nursing staff, Natalie, Lucy and Sue throughout the procedure, I was completely at ease. The manager Maddie and secretary Lisa both contacted me in the weeks following the procedure to ask how I was feeling and if I had any questions. My follow-up appointments had to be rescheduled following the Covid 19 outbreak but once again, every care was taken to ensure that the appointment could be conducted safely. Only 1 patient is in the clinic at a time. Strict hygiene procedures were followed and patient safety was paramount. Most importantly, the leg looks and feels great!

2nd June 2020

If you are thinking of having vein treatment I can recommend the Melbury Clinic and Dr Gajraj without hesitation. I first contacted the clinic in 13/05/2015 because I had painful ugly varicose veins on my right leg. From my first contact I have been impressed with the very high standard of care I have received. Dr Gajraj explained everything to me thoroughly and performed an ultrasound scan on my leg, I decided to have the procedure on 24/07/2015. I was impressed by the cleaniness and hygiene of the clinic and was treated with respect by all staff members their care and responsiveness to my needs was excellent. I was extremely pleased with the results my pain had gone and my leg which I had hidden from everyone for years I was no longer embarrassed by it made a massive difference to me . Unfortunately in 2019 the Small Saphenous vein in my right leg becsme varicosed so without hesitsion I contacted the Melbury Clinic . I spoke to Lisa Parsons (secretary) who was able to locate my records immediately and arranged for me to see Dr Gajraj . I was greeted at the clinic by Natalie Pike (healthcare assissant) who was welcoming and friendly. Dr Gajraj remembered me from previous visits which was reassuring . We talked about my leg then he did a visual exam then an ultrasound scan explaining everything as he it . My right leg had very visual knots but my left leg also had signs of reflux so he scanned that as well we discussed the treatments available and I was given written information as well and I made the decision to have treatment on both legs. I had the procedure carried out on 07/05/2019 Dr Gajraj and Natalie who was assisting were chatting to me throughout the procedure and I felt safe and relaxed the whole time . During the rest period after the procedure Natalie checked on me several times and Dr Gajaj came to check my legs and make sure I was fit and well to go home. At my follow up appointment I explained to Dr Gajraj that I was delighted with the way the treatment had worked and we discussed me having Microsclerotherapy treatment on the spider / thread veins on my legs I had 2 dark blotches on my right leg that had been there for many years Dr Gajraj explained the procedure fully and I decided to go ahead . I started treatment on 08/01/2020 Dr Gajraj was explaining as he carried out the treatment and he and Sue Osbourne were chatting to me so I felt relaxed and comfortable again the standard òf cleanliness was very high . The procedures I have had have made a huge difference to me and I now can wear what I want and no longer hid my legs . I cannot thank Dr Gajraj enough. I feel the whole organisation is very well led and have complete confidence in the whole team. I would recommend Dr Gajraj and the Melbury Clinic without hesitation

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8