the-london-independent-hospital

The London Independent Hospital

1 Beaumont Square, Stepney Green, London, England, E1 4NL

25th July 2022

This centrally located facility is very conveniently accessible due to its proximity to the London Underground Stepney Green Station. The out-patients department is a lively hub of professionals handling complex health ailments and one feels that they are in good hands.

10th July 2022

Came to this hospital with a large lump. I was referred to by NHS. I arrived in October time I think, doctor looked at my lump and went - “I’ll do a MRI and have this out easily in a week”. MRI goes ahead, I get a phone call “you’ll have to wait 16 weeks for surgery”. Me: “ok but you said a week?” Waited about twenty weeks and sent numerous *unanswered* emails to chase. Lo and behold I get my surgery, they booked the wrong anaesthetic, they booked local and I’d already eaten and it was meant to be a general. I had to wait in the hospital three hours for my stomach to be empty. Before the surgery the surgeon is telling me how he’s dealt with Qatari royalty and Saudi royalty and had over 3,000 operations and how lucky I am to have him. I awake post-surgery. Lump is still there. They say “oh you need a limb specialist, it’s too entangled in muscle and nerves”. Yeah, well the MRI could have told you that and sixteen week wait probably caused that sort of rapid growth (referred it to my GP a year ago). Then I’m told “don’t worry I’ll make some calls and get this sorted, I don’t want you having to make the referral again through your GP”. I wait 8 days for the calls to be made and then I’m told “no sorry you have to refer this back to your GP”. Ok, once again conflicting information. Everybody at this hospital just talks. Talks a big game. They looked at my lump, says they can remove it easy peasy, says how they dealt with Middle Eastern royalty and how amazing a surgeon they are and not one person has effectively dealt with the issue. I was sliced into and put on anaesthetic and the issue remains. It’s embarrassing. That’s the medical side of things. The administration is abhorrent. Appointments booked without my consent, voicemails left on somebody else’s phone about my PRIVATE medical condition, emails unanswered, wrong dates booked, wrong anaesthetic booked, appointments delayed, cancelled, moved around. Your hospital is a shambles. It’s a shambles. I’m glad I’m NHS because I would never ever ever pay privately for the shoddy service. What winds me up most is the big game that was talked “I’ll remove this in a week” “I did royalty surgery” “I’ll get you a limb specialist” “I won’t refer you back to your GP” “this surgery should be easy”. Every thing you said was not carried out, literally every single thing you said was not done. Imagine waking up from an anaesthetic and seeing the lump still there after some surgeon was just telling you how EASY this operation should be for them. Embarrassing…

4th April 2022

19th January 2022

receptionst very helpful and so were the staff in the x ray department. this is the second time i have referred to this hospital as an outpatient and am very impressed. the hospital is clean and warm with all the covid precautions in place. was seen on time by the doctor and before time for the x rays. calm quiet no rushing or crowds - how hospitals used to be. lh

14th November 2021

What a lovely man you are. Thank you for you professionalism, understanding, patience and care. Big hugs coming your way.

13th November 2021

Good Afternoon, Mr Sadek is the best neurosurgeon. I'd been seen by him at The London Independent hospital, but my operation was performed at King George's hospital. Mr Sadek and his whole team were just amazing.

8th October 2021

My appointment booking was botched up

Safe

{{category}} working at The London Independent Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The London Independent Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qy