the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,772 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

2nd January 2017

I would like to say a big thank you to Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital Middlesbrough. You are a Gold Star nurse in my book and i can't thank you enough for the care you gave my relative. I hope you read this so you know how your truly appreciated, and whoever has been on Ward 24 will know who he is and why i speak highly of this great man. Ward 24, great Nurses amazing care and %100 comitted.

2nd January 2017

A big Thank you to Nurse Grahame on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital Middlebrough. You truly are a Gold Star nurse in my book and i can't thank you enough for the care you gave my relative anyone who has been to Ward 24 HDU will know who i mean. I hope you see this to know you are appreciated. Ward 24 HDU is great care and excellent nurses.

2nd January 2017

I would like to say a massive thank you to the Nurses and Staff on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough. My brother has been in hospital since the 10th July 2016 he suffered a bleed on the brain and was sent from ICU to Ward 24 HDU. As soon as he got there the nurses were amazing and the care they showed was outstanding they treated my brother with dignity and respect and made us all feel comfortable. You know your in safe hands on Ward 24, one nurse stood out to me in the care he gave his name begins with G and i would like to say a massive thank you to him he looked after my brother in Ward 24 HDU 1 and always has a positive attitude and he is an amazing nurse and i think he should get recognised for his work he is so dedicated. You couldn't give criticism to Ward 24 the standard of care is so high you can't give a negative comment. Now my brother is Ward 26 but has a long way to go. Keep up the amazing work.

30th November 2016

My husband was in James Cook for a heart operation. On ward 31 first the staff were very good and polite. ICU after is operation and the staff here are very good and kept us informed all the way about his condition. David one of the nurse was very kind,nice and good at his job. Ward 32 again staff here are very good once again keeping my husband informed about his treatment. So a big thank you to all staff,drs and everyone at this Hospital.

25th November 2016

This hospital is a disgrace im so upset about the care my relative is receiving it really is disgusting and so upsetting for all my family. Some nursing care is good but others are more bothered in drinking cups of tea and chatting away to other members of staff .Consultants tell you different things which are all lies, lies,lies and never tell you the truth ,Id say this hospital needs some honest reliable staff that no what they are doing especially the consultants in HDU GENERAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d