the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,770 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

2nd January 2017

I would like to say a massive thank you to the Nurses and Staff on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough. My brother has been in hospital since the 10th July 2016 he suffered a bleed on the brain and was sent from ICU to Ward 24 HDU. As soon as he got there the nurses were amazing and the care they showed was outstanding they treated my brother with dignity and respect and made us all feel comfortable. You know your in safe hands on Ward 24, one nurse stood out to me in the care he gave his name begins with G and i would like to say a massive thank you to him he looked after my brother in Ward 24 HDU 1 and always has a positive attitude and he is an amazing nurse and i think he should get recognised for his work he is so dedicated. You couldn't give criticism to Ward 24 the standard of care is so high you can't give a negative comment. Now my brother is Ward 26 but has a long way to go. Keep up the amazing work.

30th November 2016

My husband was in James Cook for a heart operation. On ward 31 first the staff were very good and polite. ICU after is operation and the staff here are very good and kept us informed all the way about his condition. David one of the nurse was very kind,nice and good at his job. Ward 32 again staff here are very good once again keeping my husband informed about his treatment. So a big thank you to all staff,drs and everyone at this Hospital.

25th November 2016

This hospital is a disgrace im so upset about the care my relative is receiving it really is disgusting and so upsetting for all my family. Some nursing care is good but others are more bothered in drinking cups of tea and chatting away to other members of staff .Consultants tell you different things which are all lies, lies,lies and never tell you the truth ,Id say this hospital needs some honest reliable staff that no what they are doing especially the consultants in HDU GENERAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19th November 2016

I developed pre eclampsia during week 34 of pregnancy and had to be admitted for delivery. The care I received before, during and after delivery was unparalleled. We hadn't expected this high level of care and dedication from doctors and midwives. I would specially like to thank all the midwives who helped me and encouraged me to breastfeed. Thanks to them now I am able to breastfeed my preterm baby. Me and my husband were very satisfied with the services during our prolonged 2 week stay in hospital. Everyone including doctors , nurses, midwives and even janitors were so helpful. I would highly recommend this hospital for maternity services.

10th November 2016

i live in darlington and i dont feel its fair to send patients from differant parts of the country to hospitals all for poss saving money or resoreses in saying that though i could not have been in better hands i was on the renal ward ward 4 and the staff there were brilliant all of them the nurses doctors cleaners ladies who brought the menues around i will name as name staff as i can rememeber please accept appoloagies if your not mentiontioned here its not that you didnt do a good job its just i forgot your name my fault as you know iam a complicated lady ha ha ok here we go mark anthony,kath,louise,jade,dave who left to work in the hydro pool i belive jamie stephanie,tina,sally,the phyisothepists did well aswell iam sorry i have forgotton the names of the ladies who brought the meals around exallent food even though in my case tase buds shot except sweet stuff and of course the maintance guys aswell a big thankyou to everyone and of course the doctors aswell of course carnt forget them a big thankyou if it was up to me you would get a massive pay rise and much better equipment and other wards wouldnt have to keep tell you tyou had to return things you had borrowed

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d